Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old December 3rd, 2013, 01:58 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
FFG sale -- for custom figs

Looks like Fantasy Flight Games is having their annual sale, lots of minis that are suitable for customs -- Tannhauser units are $5, some Dust Tactics squads for $8, and the Pyramid of Horus figures are on sale for $15 for 11 figures.

Now if I hadn't spent so much at Miniaturemarket...
Old December 3rd, 2013, 03:44 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: FFG sale -- for custom figs

I was looking at the Dust Tactics premium mini line. Some nice figures there but I wasn't sure of the scale/size comparison to 'Scape.

The Tannhauser line matches up fairly well.

Might be time to do some shopping : )
Old December 3rd, 2013, 03:51 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
I was looking at the Dust Tactics premium mini line. Some nice figures there but I wasn't sure of the scale/size comparison to 'Scape.

Dust Tactics work very well for Scape. Here are some of the Axis forces I painted up for Hydra Soldiers.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 3rd, 2013, 05:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

Dust Tactics work very well for Scape. Here are some of the Axis forces I painted up for Hydra Soldiers.

Those are sexy!!!!

How many figures are in a squad? Nothing says how many you get on the site!
Old December 3rd, 2013, 05:23 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

Those are sexy!!!!

How many figures are in a squad? Nothing says how many you get on the site!
Most of the boxes come with 4 or 5 figures. Some of the larger ones, like the bazooka soldiers and the ones holding the huge guns come 3 in a box. If you click on a listing, most of them will show you the entire front of the box. For regular figures, the number shown on the front is how many are included. For the vehicles and some of the special figures, the front of the box will show you variants of what you can make out of the figures in the box.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 3rd, 2013, 10:07 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Thanks for that pic, mac122 !!

I think I'm due for some Dust Tactics customs : P
Old December 3rd, 2013, 11:15 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

For those of us whose only use of a brush is of the tooth variety: the $8 cheap Dust Tactic boxes are unpainted, and the "premium" ones are pre-painted (and about $20 each).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales