Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old May 2nd, 2021, 04:50 AM

Razqua is surprisingly tart
Re: ScapeCon: Other Games!

Not planning to host an event or anything but I plan to bring my Arena of The Planeswalkers stuff if anyone wants to play some games of that.
Old July 10th, 2021, 05:04 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
We are working on table configurations in the ballroom including space for Pitch Car". Are you still planning on bringing that @Deroche ?
If we can set up a more than one car driving up, then yes, I'll bring it.

I hope to find out more about that tomorrow.
Great -- you also mentioned a couple of other games for large numbers of people -- Loopin Louie (or something like that) and Wings of Glory I believe. We will have gaming space in the dining portion of the ballroom after dinner. Those are oval tables that comfortably sit six for meals. Will those tables work for those games (if you bring them)?

Is anyone else bringing any large games that would need specific table setups?
Old July 10th, 2021, 07:42 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

The big games I want to play on the OP list are:

Fireball Island
Liar's Dice
Loopin Chewie
PitchCar
Star Wars Epic Duels

There are plenty of others I wouldn't mind playing, but these are the big ones I'd like to try and haven't played before (and Liar's Dice, which my dad and I love but the rest of my family hates).
Old July 13th, 2021, 11:29 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Great -- you also mentioned a couple of other games for large numbers of people -- Loopin Louie (or something like that) and Wings of Glory I believe. We will have gaming space in the dining portion of the ballroom after dinner. Those are oval tables that comfortably sit six for meals. Will those tables work for those games (if you bring them)?

Oval tables would be perfect for Loopin' Chewie, but large rectangular are best for Wings of Glory. Let's skip Wings this time around. Pitchcar prefers the rectangular as well, so if that's not an option, something can still be set up easily.

Old July 13th, 2021, 01:07 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:

Oval tables would be perfect for Loopin' Chewie, but large rectangular are best for Wings of Glory. Let's skip Wings this time around. Pitchcar prefers the rectangular as well, so if that's not an option, something can still be set up easily.
Is Loopin Chewie the kind of thing you want to leave set up?

The rectangular tables are 6' x 30". Do you want to combine two tables for pitch car (is that enough?)
Old July 13th, 2021, 01:41 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Is Loopin Chewie the kind of thing you want to leave set up?

The rectangular tables are 6' x 30". Do you want to combine two tables for pitch car (is that enough?)
It's probably okay to leave a few set up for those who want a quick game, but the bulk can be kept in their box. It would only take a few minutes to set up more if needed, we're doing a tourney, etc.

No idea on pitchcar. My recollection of what's needed from when I last built the track I showed required four tables, but that memory is vague at best. Pitchcar is extremely flexible, so I just have to look up tracks that are half that size if two tables aren't enough.

Old July 13th, 2021, 03:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'll probably leave Fireball Island set up too.

Ill bring Star Wars Epic Duels and Unmatched as well as some cards I printed that convert SW:ED to Unmatched so you can mix games. I recently played Darth Vader and Jurassic Park Raptors vs Han and Chewie and Medusa.
Old July 25th, 2021, 05:55 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Packing

So trying to figure out which games to bring. Should I bring any that has multiple people interested?

~Dysole, who does have a large suitcase but it's not infinite in size
Old July 25th, 2021, 08:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

It's up to you what to bring. If there's not enough interest or you don't have enough space, just tell me to take it off the list (or use your Admin powers ). I can possibly bring Smash Up if that'll help.

Right now I'm probably bringing Codenames (only one signed up but it's a good party game for as many people as we want); Dominion (it was already in my game bag anyway); Loopin' Chewie (if it fits with everything else, won't hurt to have +3 players); Marvel Champions (even if it's just me and Mike running a campaign I'm OK with that); Left 4 Scape (figures and cards, probably borrowing a multiplayer map when they're free); and whatever other small games will fit in anyway that it makes more sense to bring them than to leave them behind.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 25th, 2021, 11:19 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Anyone interested in Zombicide, Green Horde??? It’d take a whole suitcase to bring, but I could bring it if people are interested.

Also, if others are bringing Dominion, I’d play probably.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 27th, 2021, 07:35 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Codenames
Dominion
Loopin' Chewie
Marvel Champions
Left 4 Scape
AotV
All this made it into the bag/figure cases. Everything else that was on my list has been removed from the OP (except Shift if I can find it, because it'll fit along with a couple other tiny games).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 27th, 2021, 09:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

We’ve got Blood Rage, Inis, Liar’s Dice, No Thanks, Fox in the Forest, Star Realms, Starship Samurai, Dead of Winter, Modern Art, Colossal Arena, For Sale, Hanamikoji/Jixia Academy, Jaipur, and King of Tokyo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon