Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 1st, 2021, 07:28 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Books of Index

Universe Order updated; a Spider-Verse has developed in the marvel Multiverse so I've moved Age of Apocalypse there as well since that's also an alternate universe. If anyone thinks they'd both be better off in the Spider-Man and X-Men zones let me know. Or if there's anything else that could fit better in a different spot (I'm more familiar with Marvel than DC, so it may not be as polished there either). It's all pretty subjective.

Also, I thought a 'By First Appearance' (chronological) would be fun too and I wouldn't mind working on one. There may not be room (I don't wanna clog up with unnecessary lists), but I'd love to start one if I get the go ahead.
Old April 1st, 2021, 11:47 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

The links to the Cardboard Box Book here seem to lead to the Green Central Power Battery Book instead, as well as displaying 10 pts instead of 20 pts. I also noticed that booster four of the new wave is mislabeled as booster three.

Excited to see the new stuff and anticipating things hinted at by the,!
Old April 2nd, 2021, 01:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

C3G RULES UPDATES

The following Rules have been updated (SPs only for now, PDFs will be updated soon):

C3G Required Rules:
Quote:
The Book of Destructible Object Rules (Formerly Vehicle Rules)
The Book of Event Figure Rules (Formerly Event Hero Rules)
C3G Optional Rules:
We've updated our Vehicle rules to include all of our DO rules since we have released Occupiable DOs (such as Portable Toilet and Cardboard Box) and we have more Vehicles coming, it made more sense to have all the DO rules covered in one required rulebook instead of having the Throwing Rules be optional but also include important rules for how DOs work in C3G.

We have also updated the Event Hero rules to cover all types of Event Figures including DOs and potential Squads. We kinda just said people would know how it worked when we released the Green Central Power Battery, but not they are officially covered in the rules.

Post in the appropriate threads linked above if you have any questions about the updated rules.
Old April 14th, 2021, 01:18 PM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

Hi everyone Since that last big class update, I've been updating my cards (since I sleeve my cards in CD sleeves, I'm just printing out the new class on little stickers to stick on my existing cards to save on ink/time/paper). Am I right in seeing that only these are the cards yet to be modified?

She-Hulk: Mutate > Gamma Mutate
The Mask: Prankster > Trickster
Thaddeus Ross: General > Commander
Shi: Sohei > Fighter
Shield Spotter: Assisted Observation and Improved Aim re-wording
Silver Banshee: Wraith > Antagonist
Skrull Warriors: Warriors > Invaders
Zauriel: Guardian > Champion
Zombie: Hunter > Minion

Thanks!
Old April 14th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That looks right to me. A3n has been pretty busy lately but slowly working through the updates for us.
Old April 18th, 2021, 11:23 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcometx View Post
Hi everyone Since that last big class update, I've been updating my cards (since I sleeve my cards in CD sleeves, I'm just printing out the new class on little stickers to stick on my existing cards to save on ink/time/paper). Am I right in seeing that only these are the cards yet to be modified?

She-Hulk: Mutate > Gamma Mutate
The Mask: Prankster > Trickster
Thaddeus Ross: General > Commander
Shi: Sohei > Fighter
Shield Spotter: Assisted Observation and Improved Aim re-wording
Silver Banshee: Wraith > Antagonist
Skrull Warriors: Warriors > Invaders
Zauriel: Guardian > Champion
Zombie: Hunter > Minion

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
That looks right to me. A3n has been pretty busy lately but slowly working through the updates for us.
Actually, it's more that my kids have been hogging my computer & I haven't had access to complete the updates. Is The Mask one that I have? All others look like mine but I don't remember who did The Mask?
Old April 18th, 2021, 11:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

The Mask is yours, according to the OP of the Book at least
Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Batman (Outsiders)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:26 AM
Tickle Pickle

Will probably update here Sunday or Monday.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:27 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2021, 01:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

Everything should be up to date with Wave 37 and Batman (Outsiders).
Old April 25th, 2021, 01:55 PM

Katana (Outsiders)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy