Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 16th, 2020, 04:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, Nightcrawler I is on the never draft list in my house. We ended up making two more Nightcrawler cards to help us forget about that first one.
That's funny. I really like Nightcrawler (I) so far. I used him a few times and had fun with him. This was the first time he really took a dive. I will have to check out the later designs. I think I even have the later ones rebased and ready to play.

The guys I play with tend to gravitate to the higher point heavy hitter types and I don't often play games vs low level crooks and stuff. As such he's just never done anything for me except when I mistakenly gave him multiple upgrade markers from Sage when he should have been limited to 1. I'm sure he's fine at taking out Hydra, Street Thugs, some of the Flash Rogues, etc. He's just not doing anything vs. Thor, Superman, Hulk, etc.
Old December 17th, 2020, 12:45 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

But imagine the thrill of it when he does! We have played many different formats over the years at GamerHusband’s table. Some times we would just dish out random cards and draft a hodgepodge army out of the hands dealt. Some of the more memorable games I’ve played are when the unsuspecting hero topples the seemingly invincible giant on the board. All it takes is 1 skull.
Old December 17th, 2020, 02:58 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I think it really comes down to how you perceive Nightcrawler as a character, and how many points/how big of an impact you want him to have in your army/game. If you think of him as a lower power level character and don't want him to be a prominent part of your army, Nightcrawler (I) does the job. If you see him as a pretty tricky/deadly character of medium power, and want to see him as more of a corner stone to your army, that's where Nightcrawler (II) and (KD) come in.
Old December 17th, 2020, 06:13 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Christmas is getting close, so instead of shopping for gifts, I was playing Heroscape. Here is my game groups battle report for our 17th game C3G Heroscape. This week we added the following units into our unit pool: Molly Hayes, Ultron, Trapster, Mister Mxyzptlk, and Kree Scouts. My friend who won last week picked Steel as his unit to add to the game. This is probably the only week we will get two event heroes. So now we have a total of 152 units to pick from!

We were back to a two player game this week. We played 1600 point armies. I really like to play on BOV maps when there is only two of us. I built “If you Can’t Take the Heat.” See the picture below:

Gamerhusband “Player 1”

Sub-Mariner 250
She-Hulk 310
Thanos (Hasbro)360
Wonder Woman (I)300
Madame Hydra 140
Hydra Agents X3 240

Player 2

Harley Quinn (I)130
Speedy 80
Supergirl 320
Swamp Thing 235
Electro 135
Green Goblin 230
Molly Hayes 180
Absorbing Man 260

Game Play Summary

The game starts with Thanos moving out on the field. Player 2 moves out Speedy. I decide to go right after Absorbing Man. I attack him and miss. Player 2 is able to move up Absorbing Man and land two hits on Thanos. Next he uses “Power Absorb” on Thanos’s and gets 7 markers. Supergirl flies up and attacks Thanos for three hits. Round 1 ends with Thanos dying by taking lava damage.

Wonder Woman needs to avenge Thanos so she flies over and “Golden Lassos” Absorbing man, and then kills him with a single hit. Pretty intense. Supergirl then moves in to attack Wonder Woman, but they end up deadlocked for quite awhile. In the meantime, She-Hulk leaps over to try and wound Speedy, so she will start to whither away by “Delicate Health” but fails to land a wound. Green Goblin then flies over to protect her. Next Speedy attacks She-Hulk with “Diamond Tipped Arrows Special Attack” and lands two wounds. Swamp Thing moves into this battle using the “The Green”. Things are getting a little tight for She-Hulk. The next few turns go bad for She-Hulk. She gest ganged up on with Green Goblin and Swamp Thing. In the end, Swamp Thing has two wounds, and She-Hulk is dead. The battle that has been going on between Wonder Woman and Supergirl also comes to an end, with the death of Wonder Woman.

This next phase of the battle starts with the Sub-Mariner moving out to attack Swamp Thing for one hit. Swamp Thing runs away by using “The Green”, and I finally get lucky and get Thanos back. I turn my rage onto Supergirl. Thanos attacks and misses, he then takes four wounds from Supergirl. I then use the Sub-Mariners “Water Avenger” and leap out of the Swamp right next to Thanos and Supergirl. The auto wound on Supergirl kills her. I did not even have to use an order marker! Green Goblin then starts to bomb all of my Hydra Agents. Sub Mariner is able to move back into the Swamp. He attacks Green Goblin over two turns. On the second turn, he kills him thanks to two additional attack dice from “Out of the Deep”.

Not sure who’s game it is at this point. Both of us have had our moments. Next Player 2 pulls a fast on one me and runs Harley Quinn up into all my Hydra Agents and Madame Hydra. He rolls four skulls on the Smilex Bomb. He kills two Agents, and then Madame Hydra. The way the bomb went off, it made Madame Hydra roll defense dice last. I could not use “Necessary Sacrifices,” because the adjacent Hydra Agents were already killed by the Smilex bomb. After this, Swamp Thing finally became mulch after being attacked by Sub-Mariner, and Thanos. With only Harley in my start zone, I fly Thanos away to try and take out the rest of Player 2’s army.

The endgame starts with Thanos going after Speedy. He is able to give her two wounds, so she is vulnerable to “Delicate Health”. Thanos then goes after Molly Hayes, and gives her four wounds, but she ends up killing Thanos. In a turn of bad luck for me, Harley Quinn as two great attacks on the Sub-Mariner and kills him. That was pretty much the game after that. Thanos never came back, and Electro, moved into my start zone and killed off all the remaining Hydra Agents.

Game Awards:

Hero: Harley Quinn (I)
For us Harley Quinn is always one of the last figures on the board. She simply drags out the endgame because she is so hard to kill. This game she did so much more. Smilex Bomb was a devastating surprise that really took me off my game by killing Madame Hydra. She also pretty much ended the game for me by the surprise killing of the Sub-Mariner

Zero: Absorbing Man
He fell hard and fast. He had so much potential after “Power Absorbing” Thanos seven defense dice. Beware of the “Golden Lasso”.

Splash Page Moment: The 12 Skull Combo for 260 Points Please
Absorbing Man meets instant death by Wonder Woman. It went like this:

Wonder Woman 6 Skulls + Absorbing Man 6 Skulls = Instant Death!

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old December 17th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, if you don't have auto wounds, those acrobats like Harley Quinn and Robin are a PAIN to deal with.

Surprised to see Player 2 take it. I thought your army looked better on paper!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:58 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I won a very fun 3 player game last night. 1200 point armies, only 1 figure over 350 points. Teams were

My team:
Mystique 200
Magneto 375
Wolverine
War Machine
Destiny

Vs

Team 2
Moon Knight
Obsidian
Iron Man - Arno Stark
The Darkness custom 460 pts

Vs

Team 3
Baron Mordo
Damian Hallstrom
Fire Demons
Darkholder x3
Bunch of spells

The Fire demons owners placed 3 of the 4 lava tiles on height in the center of the map. This turned out to be a big mistake and a huge help for me.

The game started out with Mystique going down very fast to 2 spells by Damian. Magneto helped out by War Machine and a hot d20, was able to get revenge by picking him up and placing him in War Machine chain gun range. Magneto then went on a tear, picking up figures, placing them in lava and chain gun range. Its a brutal combo. Ultimately it came down to Wolverine and Destiny vs Moon Knight and Darkness. Wolverine was finally able to lure The Darkness off of Shadow tiles and take him out for the win.

Hero: Magneto, he was just a beast. He took out most of player 3s army, killing 4 Fire Demons, 2 Dark Holders, Damian Hellstrom, 4 of 5 wounds on Baron Mordo, Iron Man and 4 wounds on Obsidian. He was crazy good. Such much so player 3 has asked for him to be banned from our table!

Zero - Mystique did nothing, rolled zero Shields on 11 dice and died.

I also won a very lopsided 2 player game.

Frankenstein
Hulk 370
Ozymandias
Weather Wizard

Vs

Wendigo
Giant Man
Darkness custom playtest

Game was over in 2 rounds, Ozymandias removing order markers was brutal allowing for big attacks from Hulk and Frankenstein. Wendigo went down in round 1, Darkness in round 2, he conceded after that only doing 2 wounds to Frank.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 02:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Magneto II is one of my favorites. Even when he's only hitting 50% of this d20 rolls, he's still able to really control the flow of the game by moving figures your opponent didn't want moved. Then that 7 defense usually holds up pretty well. The biggest threats to ending him early are other heavy hitters who can roll a lot of attack dice and get past that defense quickly. So him being the only figure in your game at over 350 points certainly gave him an edge.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 02:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Out of curiosity, did you use the C3G Lava rules?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2020, 03:11 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Old December 23rd, 2020, 04:48 PM

Agreed, he's been a favorite of mine as well. He often under performed in the past until I found Destiny. She really makes the Outcasts work. Really a must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Magneto II is one of my favorites. Even when he's only hitting 50% of this d20 rolls, he's still able to really control the flow of the game by moving figures your opponent didn't want moved. Then that 7 defense usually holds up pretty well. The biggest threats to ending him early are other heavy hitters who can roll a lot of attack dice and get past that defense quickly. So him being the only figure in your game at over 350 points certainly gave him an edge.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 04:54 PM

We always use the C3G rules for Spells and Lava. Thinking about trying out the Knockback rules.

On a side note when people playtest do you tend to use some, all or none of the C3G rules?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Old December 23rd, 2020, 05:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Knockback and Throwing are optional.
I rarely see anyone use Throwing.
A few people like to use Knockback.

If Trees and such are DOs is usually optional as well Lava rules are pretty mandatory or movers like Magneto are just too good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy