Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old January 11th, 2013, 05:39 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Online Heroscape Season 5: Congrats to Wanderer999!

Season 5: Jack of All Trades

If you win your game, report the game result here.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
(As reported by the players - may contain errors)

PLAYOFF BRACKET:
Code:
                       toogwick_tuk         
                    1  --------------------+        
    TheMind                                ¦  Wanderer999
16 -------------------+ Wanderer999        +---------------------+
    Wanderer999       +--------------------+                     ¦   Wanderer999           
17 -------------------+                                          +--------------------+
                        dok                                      ¦                    ¦
                    8  --------------------+  dok                ¦                    ¦
                        Deroche            +---------------------+                    ¦
                    9  --------------------+                                          ¦   Wanderer999
                        Foudzing                                                      +--------------------+
                    5  --------------------+  Fabien Esenwein                         ¦                    ¦
                        Fabien Esenwein    +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
                    12 --------------------+                     ¦  Lunaticfringe     ¦                    ¦
                        Lunaticfringe                            +--------------------+                    ¦
                    13 --------------------+  Lunaticfringe      ¦                                         ¦
                        thesparkleinyrwtr  +---------------------+                                         ¦
                    4  --------------------+                                                               ¦  WANDERER999
                        TheLgndryIrshSwrd                                                                  +--------------------
                    3  --------------------+  vegietarian18                                                ¦
                        vegietarian18      +---------------------+                                         ¦
                    14 --------------------+                     ¦  vegietarian18                          ¦
                        thelorax                                 +--------------------+                    ¦
                    11 --------------------+  kinseth            ¦                    ¦                    ¦
                        kinseth            +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
                    6  --------------------+                                          ¦                    ¦
                        Rosencrantz                                                   ¦  vegietarian18     ¦
                    7  --------------------+  Rosencrantz                             +--------------------+
                        Megasilver         +---------------------+                    ¦
                    10 --------------------+                     ¦                    ¦
    Typhon2222                                                   ¦   Rosencrantz      ¦
15 -------------------+ shafizele                                +--------------------+
    shafizele         +--------------------+   shafizele         ¦
18 -------------------+                    +---------------------+        
                        hivelord           ¦
                    2  --------------------+
ROUND 1 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

PLAYOFF PLAY-IN GAMES:
Spoiler Alert!

PLAYOFF ROUND 1:
Spoiler Alert!

QUARTERFINALS:
Spoiler Alert!

SEMIFINALS:
Spoiler Alert!

FINALS:

The vegietarian18 v. Wanderer999 pool of armies is:
* Warriors of Ashra x4, Acolarh, Arkmer, Quahon
* M43s x4, Kira Jax, Krug, Racheim
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment x 3, Sgt. Drake (RotV), Raelin (RotV), Air Elemental
* Isamu, Marro Hive, SuBakNa, Marro Stingers x 3, Marrden Nagrubs x 1
Wanderer999 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 decides who places their (entire) army first.

Here are the results of season 1, season 2, season 3, and season 4.

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. An explanatory video is below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

For this event, each player has two 550 point armies, both of which have at least three unique or uncommon heroes, and cannot exceed 16 figures*. The two armies cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel.) (An army can contain more than 16 figures, however only 16 figures may be placed on the battlefield each game. Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward these limits, as usual, even though they are not placed at the start. Double-spaced figures only count as a single figure. Standard 24-space startzone restrictions still apply.)

The format for the games will vary from week to week. The four formats are as follows:
  1. Capture the Flag
    Spoiler Alert!
  2. Assassin's Creed
    Spoiler Alert!
  3. Pick Your Poison
    Spoiler Alert!
  4. Heat of Battle
    Spoiler Alert!
The event will last four weeks, with one round being played each week (i.e. each player will have one game each week). After those four rounds, there will be a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

PRIZES: The winner this season receives a set of very cool custom Heroscape dice. There will be other prizes as well, including a set of Aquilla's Alliance.

Players in the event:
  1. Awesomeunleashed
  2. Bengi
  3. dok
  4. Kinseth
  5. Typhon2222
  6. Xorlof
  7. =Ace=
  8. Ashus
  9. Betawolf36
  10. Binderman
  11. Black_Charos
  12. Blubberguy22
  13. Bobinchese
  14. bobmadnar
  15. Boromir96
  16. Crixus33
  17. Deroche
  18. DrummerScaper97
  19. Dysole
  20. El Diabolo
  21. enkidu
  22. Eraguy816
  23. Fabien Esenwein
  24. Filthy the Clown
  25. Foudzing
  26. greygnarl
  27. heroscaper2010
  28. HeroscaperGuy
  29. Hivelord
  30. infectedsloth's brother
  31. Joseph Sweeney
  32. KeepCalmAndDraftHulk
  33. Kira-Tea
  34. Lunaticfringe
  35. marrowick
  36. MegaSilver
  37. Moose10
  38. Mr Infidel
  39. n00b
  40. Psymanski
  41. Paulchu
  42. Rexmax2
  43. Rosencrantz
  44. Schulzy
  45. Shafizele
  46. Shyxx
  47. Soundwarp SG-1
  48. Taylorderek
  49. The Legendary Irish Sword
  50. thelorax
  51. TheMind
  52. TheSparkleInYourWater
  53. Toogwick_tuk
  54. twigleg2
  55. utahscott
  56. vegie's dad
  57. vegietarian18
  58. Viideosayg
  59. Wanderer999
  60. weebaer
  61. William099
  62. Zahza1234
Subs:

Players who sign up for the event who have little or no history on Heroscapers may be asked to give a quick summary of their experience playing Heroscape.

Last edited by dok; March 24th, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: playoffs update
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5 Sign-ups: AA & Custom Dice Pri

Wow. This format is very different, but I like it. I need some time to come up with some armies, but I should get some in soon.

Just a note: couldn't I bring three Unique Squads and therefore prevent my opponent from targeting anyone in Assassin's Creed? I'm not sure exactly what is meant by "figures", so if it means heroes, maybe I'm just trying to find a hole in the format.
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Just a note: couldn't I bring three Unique Squads and therefore prevent my opponent from targeting anyone in Assassin's Creed? I'm not sure exactly what is meant by "figures", so if it means heroes, maybe I'm just trying to find a hole in the format.
It should say three unique or uncommon HEROES. Fixed. Thanks.
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:17 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

A very challenging format indeed. Looking forward to the new season.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm in.
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:54 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

/in for the win. I just missed the last season and am excited to play.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:52 AM

Psymanski Woo who?

I really want to take part in this. However I'm going to be away for a full week FEB 2-9 with no access to computer or internet at all. Should I not bother signing up for this one? Or maybe i'll have enough time to get the games in?
Old January 12th, 2013, 08:24 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Signed up! (Hopefully no Technical/Medical difficulties this time. )

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 12th, 2013, 08:32 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Man... I'm writing in only to say that I wish I could be a part of these games. They sound so awesome. Alas, finding the time to play a game per week is currently beyond me. When my son is a little older, I hope to see all of these games still in full swing. Thanks to all the organizers and sponsors!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:04 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

We are also having an Heroscape Online map contest

Find out more about it here.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:33 AM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

I'm in.
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:54 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Signed up!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events