Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old April 7th, 2011, 08:59 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Comics, Cartoons, e

Hey Balantai..I noticed that Mrs. Incredible is misspelled as Missus

edit: also forgot to put this.

Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) DC jcmcminis

Last edited by JC McMinis; April 7th, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old April 7th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Hey Balantai..I noticed that Mrs. Incredible is misspelled as Missus

edit: also forgot to put this.

Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) DC jcmcminis
I've added Batgirl.

As far as Mrs. Incredible goes, technically Missus would be correct. All of the Mr's are listed as Mister Fantastic, Mister Freeze, etc. Therefore, Mrs. Incredible should be listed as Missus Incredible. Make sense?
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:32 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I understand just for some reason I thought Mrs. was spelled Misses. But after looking it up there is no correct phonetic spellingof it so it can be spelled Misses, Missis or Missus so it doesnt matter. Also Balantai you put my Batgirl in the Barbara Gordon listing...Mine is the Stephanie Brown version of Batgirl.

Last edited by JC McMinis; April 8th, 2011 at 02:02 AM.
Old April 8th, 2011, 09:48 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

GreyOwl's Silver Savage (Silver Surfer) is split. After Silver Surfer it says Silver and then about 4 lines down it says Savage: MARVEL GreyOwl

Old April 8th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I understand just for some reason I thought Mrs. was spelled Misses. But after looking it up there is no correct phonetic spellingof it so it can be spelled Misses, Missis or Missus so it doesnt matter. Also Balantai you put my Batgirl in the Barbara Gordon listing...Mine is the Stephanie Brown version of Batgirl.
My apologies, jc. I've only ever seen Mrs. spelled as missus. I didn't know it could be spelled differently. Very interesting.

I moved Batgirl to her own Stephanie Brown list since I didn't see any others.
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
GreyOwl's Silver Savage (Silver Surfer) is split. After Silver Surfer it says Silver and then about 4 lines down it says Savage: MARVEL GreyOwl
Corrected. Thanks, I never would've caught that.
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
My apologies, jc. I've only ever seen Mrs. spelled as missus. I didn't know it could be spelled differently. Very interesting.

I moved Batgirl to her own Stephanie Brown list since I didn't see any others.
It's no big deal...we all make mistakes thats why I looked it up. I think I'm the 1st to write up Stephanie inas Batgirl, I know there are write ups of her as Spoiler & Robin.
Old April 30th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hyperion (Zhib-Ran) Marvel (Badgermaniac)

Nighthawk (Kyle Richmond) Marvel (Badgermaniac)

Whizzer (James Sanders) Marvel(Badgermaniac)

Doctor Spectrum (Kenji Obatu) Marvel (Badgermanic)

Jessica Jones Marvel (Badgermanic)

Luke Cage Marvel (Badgermanic)

Doctor Doom (Victor Von Doom) Marvel (Badgermanic)

(Note: You may simply replace my old Dr. Doom)

Baron Zemo (Heinrich Zemo) Marvel (Badgermanic)

Criti Noll Marvel (Badgermaniac)
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
Hyperion (Zhib-Ran) Marvel (Badgermaniac)

Nighthawk (Kyle Richmond) Marvel (Badgermaniac)

Whizzer (James Sanders) Marvel(Badgermaniac)

Doctor Spectrum (Kenji Obatu) Marvel (Badgermanic)

Jessica Jones Marvel (Badgermanic)

Luke Cage Marvel (Badgermanic)

Doctor Doom (Victor Von Doom) Marvel (Badgermanic)

(Note: You may simply replace my old Dr. Doom)

Baron Zemo (Heinrich Zemo) Marvel (Badgermanic)

Criti Noll Marvel (Badgermaniac)
Sorry, Badger. I missed this. I'll get to it shortly.

EDIT: This is completed.

Last edited by Balantai; May 12th, 2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old July 4th, 2011, 03:20 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whenever you get the chance to post these is good with me.

New Customs for me:
Brood - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)<--- This is the warbound Brood (No-name) and should not replace my Brood Queen.
Bruce Banner - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Doc Samson - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
General Ross - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Green Scar - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Hercules - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Korg - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Leader - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Miek - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Red Hulk - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
She-Hulk - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Silver Savage - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Wendigo - (hi1hi1hi1hi1) <--- This is an uncommon hero version of Wendigo.
Zzzax - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

New Customs Overall:
Hulkbuster Unit Marvel: - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Red She-Hulk (Betty Banner) Marvel: - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

Old July 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I really need to take th time to post my 45 or so customs up here.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 5th, 2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I really need to take th time to post my 45 or so customs up here.
It's a great resource and totally worth the effort IMHO. I've got it down to a science when I go to post these large lists of figures. Only takes about 3 minutes now to get it all formatted correctly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations