Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old March 3rd, 2011, 11:51 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Online Diplomacy Game for Heroscapers

Anyone interested in playing a game online? I like the interface over at www.dipbounced.com

It does require a person to GM the game though but I can do that this time. If you want to play, please register an account over there and then post here with your dipbounced username.

It will be a standard game with 7 players, 48 hour turns, no deadlines on weekends unless anyone needs something different. If you do, please say so!

Players:

1. Dad_Scaper (ds3272)
2. dok
3. tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; March 3rd, 2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 11:58 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Diplomacy Game for Heroscapers

Ok, sign me up.

I'm ds3272, which is also my id at BGG, if anyone is interested.

I'd be glad to GM the next one, quozl, thanks for volunteering for this one.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:01 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

By the way, in order to GM a game, you have to have played at least once on dipbounced and then request GM status from the site owner.

But I can walk you through everything when anyone would like to do that.

Quote:
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I've gm'ed more PBEM games than I can count, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

= =
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:14 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm in.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 04:18 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to play. Its been a while since I have played diplomacy so this should be fun. I will sign up for a dipbounced account tomorrow.
Old April 8th, 2021, 11:38 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Anyone interested in playing a game online? I like the interface over at www.dipbounced.com

It does require a person to GM the game though but I can do that this time. If you want to play, please register an account over there and then post here with your dipbounced username.

It will be a standard game with 7 players, 48 hour turns, no deadlines on weekends unless anyone needs something different. If you do, please say so!

Players:

1. Dad_Scaper (ds3272)
2. dok
3. tom
I happened to stumble across this thread from about 10 years ago, and it made me smile, considering that it finally happened. I'd forgotten that I had signed up for this. I miss @tom ; I wonder what he's up to.

= =
Old April 9th, 2021, 12:24 AM

So you will play! I'll host.

Quote:
Old April 9th, 2021, 12:30 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Right! Now just get dok and tom, and we'll have 3/7.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games