Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 29th, 2015, 01:30 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - BACK IN BUSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
I'm not sure what the minimum leading between powers is, which might also help. Any ideas?

@japes @A3n
3.5 pt
Old July 29th, 2015, 04:33 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

With those edits, 4.0 works perfectly.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 29th, 2015, 08:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
With those edits, 4.0 works perfectly.
Excellent, great news.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 11th, 2015, 07:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Where (other than "back in business") is this thread at, FG? Is it waiting on an initial?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2015, 10:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Correct.
Old August 11th, 2015, 04:17 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep, working on it slowly. I have an exam today and a final next week, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to devote to anything but studying.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old October 30th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - Initial Play

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:19 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Anybody opposed to me picking this design up where it left off 2 and a half years ago and pushing it through? I'm looking for things to do.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Absolutely not. This was on my "to resurrect" list as well, to get to eventually.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One of the reasons I created the separate areas for designs was so things don't get lost or forgotten in the mass of other threads. Glad to know my efforts were worthwhile.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:04 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw)

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Yellow Lantern(Hank)(450), Manhunter x 2(280), Sinestro Corps. Soldier x 2(220), Krypto(80) (1030)
vs.
Professor X(220), Wolverine(280), Sage(190), Psylocke(250), Angel(90) (1030)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 (rematch)
Units:
Yellow Lantern(Hank)(450), Manhunter x 2(280), Sinestro Corps. Soldier x 2(220), Krypto(80) (1030)
vs.
Professor X(220), Wolverine(280), Sage(190), Psylocke(250), Angel(90) (1030)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Yellow Lantern(Hank)(420), Manhunter x 2(280), Sinestro Corps. Soldier x 2(220), Krypto(80) (1000)
vs.
Green Lantern(Hal)(350), Green Lantern(Guy)(320), Green Lantern(Kilowog)(310) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4 (with changes)
Units:
Yellow Lantern(Hank)(420), Manhunter x 2(280), Sinestro Corps. Soldier x 2(220), Krypto(80) (1000)
vs.
Green Lantern(Hal)(350), Green Lantern(Guy)(320), Green Lantern(Kilowog)(310) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 5 (with changes)
Units:
vs.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He feels a bit overpriced at 450. I played what was considered quite a competitive army for Hank, but he was always struggling to survive and dish out decent damage. I think his design is a bit counter productive for what you are paying for. Kryptonian DNA is good. No issue there. His special attack however, unless you really need range or a decent Special Attack, which does get weaker each time it is used, it's not really worth using after once or twice. His Manhunter Grandmaster power is alright, it's very minor in the grand scheme of things as it's just one additional space for them to move, and they can choose another target if that target is destroyed, which generally I don't see them lasting that long. Then Consciousness Transmission is just alright, as he has to give up his attack, then choose a Cyborg or Android in your own army to destroy that must be within 4 spaces, all to take their spot and heal 2 wounds. It's an ok trade off at best. All in all, I'm not seeing the overall value with all the restrictions and simple offerings. I'm thinking a drop to 420 going into Public Playtesting.

Updated: I think 420 is pretty accurate with the changes. He showed me a stronger side in the first game that he hadn't previously, but part of that was bad strategy on the Lantern side which was rectified in the 2nd game, and the other part was just luck. I think through testing we'll get a better idea if he needs dropped or raised, but I feel good as of now and ultimately feel his gameplay works better within itself with the tweaks.

Last edited by Arkham; March 4th, 2018 at 12:46 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 10:43 PM

Initials are posted. Feeling he's closer to 420 currently. I'll propose a vote tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library