Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 13th, 2010, 10:49 PM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of Othkurik the Black Dragon

I'm at a loss of how to use this unit. 3 defence seems too fragile, and four attack is just above average. There are better figures for less points. His usage would come down to swamp based maps with shadow tiles scattered around only, in my mind. how are you supposed to play this unit?

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!
Old February 13th, 2010, 11:04 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Othkurik the Black Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360ownism View Post
I'm at a loss of how to use this unit. 3 defence seems too fragile, and four attack is just above average. There are better figures for less points. His usage would come down to swamp based maps with shadow tiles scattered around only, in my mind. how are you supposed to play this unit?
In a dungeon or a swamp as an anti-hero unit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units