Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old June 2nd, 2006, 12:42 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
so far Ive only seen a case being listed at 120 on preorder..
if anyone finds it less lemme know.

cheers

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 2nd, 2006, 01:18 AM
ultradoug

now if only hasbro would take a page from wotc or maybe if wotc will handle heroscape this way (good suport etc) then we will have no more problems. /end thread jack.
I'm going to get this game... maybe.
Old June 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez

cheers
I'm going to try to talk to the vendor today and see what his price should be. Do you want me to inquire about s/h to Texas?

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old June 2nd, 2006, 11:17 AM

endpawn has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
I like that castle looking thing.

Now I have to see how the game plays!

-edit-

does the way WOTC is allready holding big prize pay outs for this game look like how they could handle heroscape....
Id be happy to teach you or anyone else how to play for free. You can play online for no charge with any of the figures currently previewed. The locations get summoned into a particular space and cannot move or fight, but they enhance your creatures in different ways. For instance the Temple lets you bring out more or larger creatures every turn. The Castle lets you pull your creatures into its location giving them extra movement.

If you are interested in trying the game out completely free visit here
http://dreamblade.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?id=770 Every single person I have met playing Dreamblade is very friendly and will likely help you learn how to play. It helps to download and read the rulebook through once first though.
Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom
Quote:

cheers
I'm going to try to talk to the vendor today and see what his price should be. Do you want me to inquire about s/h to Texas?
if ye would man that would rock...on total to get a case of boosters and 2 starters and what shipping would be.

Local shops Ive checked out here are just about raping ppl....30 for starter and 14 for the boosters.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:06 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:

Local shops Ive checked out here are just about raping ppl....30 for starter and 14 for the boosters.
Not disputing that that's a lot, but that is the MSRP. Getting the boosters for $8 a pack by the case would be very, very nice.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew
Quote:

Not disputing that that's a lot, but that is the MSRP. Getting the boosters for $8 a pack by the case would be very, very nice.
true but that still makes it hard to get into esp since Ive seen starters for 20 online and boosters for 10...

I understand the local shops have to make money but geez some of out here take it to extremes....one place here has the HS master set for 50 bucks....

ouch

Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:40 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
HS being outrageous I can understand since Hasbro doesn't cut any slack for small business but WoTC products can be picked up from distributers for about 60% retail. That leaves room for the FLGS to give some type of discount and still make money. Selling this stuff for full retail is a bit over the top especially since online places are giving discounts. I'm all for supporting the local shop but we (the shoppers) also have to eat and pay mortgages, etc....they need to learn to give shoppers a break also. I'm surprised they aren't giving a discount if you preorder since most of the FLGS I've frequented would give a generous discount if you preordered (and paid) for a product. Can you inquire if they will work with you on such a deal (not sure how your relationship is with them or if they are even decent enough to approach?)

Newb.
Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:46 PM

well this is the same shop that is pre-ordering horrorclix for 28 I believe for a starter and 2 boosters...

or 5 boosters for 40 bucks...

Old June 3rd, 2006, 04:40 PM

The prices are not really that bad. HS figures cost 2-3 dollars a piece. Dreamblade figures cost 2 bucks a piece.
Old June 4th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Yes, 2 bucks a figure is not bad, except when it's the sixth time you've pulled that very figure and learned after the first pull that it is very ineffective in the game. With HS, you know exactly what you're getting for your 2-3 dollars.

Now, while we're still on pricing, it looks like the vendor here in SoCal will have cases for about $90-$100. He said he has not heard of the game yet (he's a seller, not a gamer) but if it's from WotC, he'll carry it. He'll do mail order by phone or email. I left the business card in my car, but I'll contact any interested parties with his info.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old June 4th, 2006, 06:02 PM

Thats where buying and selling singles comes in I guess but the game is really fun regardless.

BTW this game seems very balanced. Ive played all 44 pieces available and every single one was worth using.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games