Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old October 8th, 2008, 01:02 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker
Re: HorrorClix Information-Brand Manager Resigns

Thanks to you both. King's Knight.....pm sent.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old October 8th, 2008, 01:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: HorrorClix Information-Brand Manager Resigns

I'm curious... My LGS has a bunch of these, so I was wondering how the game is. How does it compare to HS, or HeroClix? I haven't played any Clix games.

And how complicated is it? I have a Mage Knight stater set with a few expansions for HS customs, but the game just seems too complicated to play.

And one more thing, is it really gross? I've seen some figs that are pretty nasty, but are a lot of them like that? I really hate gore, so....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures