Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 13th, 2014, 10:04 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Tai-Pan's Star Wars Minis

I've started hunting down Star Wars minis in order to resell them as HoSS miniatures. Some figures already have HoSS cards, some will be getting HoSS cards, and some will probably never see the HeroScape field, unless YOU put them there!

As for the prices, they are roughly oriented on the prices of TrollandToad, Auggies and CoolStuffInc. I generally try to get lots that are sold for more on those sites than I pay so that I can offer the same price as the lowest offer on those sites.

Transactions might take some time as I take care of the administrative stuff from Germany and my folks take care of the inventory and logistics, so if you have a quick question, I can't take a quick look.

Inventory:

For figures for HoSS, see this thread:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50548

This is a lot I picked up with no cards. If you have questions, it might be possible to determine exactly which model they are.
Spoiler Alert!

These Minis come with the Star Wars Miniatures card.
Spoiler Alert!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by Tai-Pan; August 18th, 2014 at 07:50 AM.
Old February 13th, 2016, 02:04 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart
Re: Tai-Pan's Star Wars Minis

Do you stilll have stuff available.
Old February 13th, 2016, 05:58 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tai-Pan's Star Wars Minis

Yes. There wasn't much interest when I announced this, so I still have most everything.

It takes a bit to get it organized, because it's in the States and I'm in Germany. What are you looking for?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 25th, 2016, 08:41 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart
Post Re: Tai-Pan's Star Wars Minis

ventress, mara jade, and lumiya. And which Mara Jade do you have and what's the price on those three

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades