Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old January 13th, 2007, 10:30 PM

Fred_Fredburger has disabled reputation
scapers in peoria/germantown hills, illinois area

hi all scaperz! im lookin to meet someone who remotely can play heroscape. send me a message for other info.

-fred

I WANT TO EET SUM FROZUN YOGURT.
Old September 6th, 2011, 08:41 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker
Re: scapers in peoria/germantown hills, illinois area

Wow, this is an old post. And noone replied. Well, I live in the area and play from time-to-time. send me a pm if you want to play.
Old September 7th, 2011, 10:55 AM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

FYI the last time Fred_Fredburger logged on was March 6th, 2007. On the other hand I also live in that area.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old September 7th, 2011, 11:03 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Same here!!!!But I can't drive.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 7th, 2011, 03:48 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

He must be very busy working at the Underworld Courthouse
Old August 6th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

We've got a van load of Nebraskans (and wannabe Nebraskans) stopping in your neck of the woods Tuesday night of next week. Anybody up for some gaming and eating? I'm gonna need a break from fomox and Raider30 after riding with them for 8+ hours....

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 7th, 2013, 05:45 PM

Hey Matthias, the most active heroscapers in this area are kevindola, vegietarian18, and boromir96. The place for scape is usually online, but we have NHSD at Just 4 Fun in Peoria. Are you staying the night at a hotel in the area or were you just wanting to scape and run?
Old August 7th, 2013, 05:46 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

We've got a hotel for the night and are moving on in the morning to Indy.

Old August 7th, 2013, 07:19 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also it doesn't have to be a game of scape. Most of us will pretty much play anything, though to be honest we don't favor euro games. (Though some of us wouldnt mind playing scape).

We crash in Peoria over night and were just looking for some gaming night life!

I think last year we got in around 4pm give or take. I don't remember much as I was full on into day 1 of what would be a massive ugly 6 day head cold. So after we are I just kind of crashed while the other guys played games.

We are staying at the Stoney Brook hotel. I would guess anytime after we get in people would be willing to meet up. That game store sounds good enough if that's the place to be. Dinner at some point. Then more gaming.

-Raider30
Old August 7th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Just For Fun is the only game store in Peoria but it's only open 'til 8. I can give it a check and try to reserve some tables (looks like there is a "Tales of the 13th Age - Crown Of The Lich King" event that night that may take up some room, not really sure what it is though).

I've got all the GenCon boards built at my house and could bring a few over to Just For Fun if you guys wanted to 'scape or you guys could come here and play on all of them. We're not really that into many other games besides HS, but we do play some other games, mainly Killer Bunnies, Carcassonne, and Catan (2/3rds of that list is euro games though ).

Last edited by vegietarian18; August 7th, 2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old August 7th, 2013, 09:41 PM

Stoney Creek? Hotels are perfect, they always have empty banquet rooms or tables in the "breakfast" area. If its Stoney Creek they have a breakfast area instead of an attached resturant = available tables at night.
Old August 8th, 2013, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
We're not really that into many other games besides HS.
That's because you've never played dragon dice!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers