Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 14th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Thanks I am not quite sure how initiative boost represents his ability to detect mutants, but out of the two I like it best as a power. So I'll work on that any one else have any ideas feel free
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:00 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll put in the remaining 23 points.
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Holy crud, seriously All your Pie, that is awesome.

I know YK said he would throw some in so that will help.

Hopefully we get a few more pledges to ease the burden.

That is the best. You rule Pie!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:14 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
The problem is that he then allows allies to shoot through walls and obstacles, and I don't think you can justify that thematically.

Karat, as Smithy pointed out, he's not actually boosted that much by Apocalypse. Plus, right now, it allows Caliban to see Apoc, not the other way around. And if it you set things up to work that way, Mutants can then shoot Caliban through walls.
What about worded like this:

X-Factor Detection
Friendly figures do not need clear sight on Mutant figures within X spaces of Caliban regardless of any obstacles such as Ruins that may be in the way. Friendly figures may not target a figure for an attack using this power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm against Caliban as a Horseman. He has a rich comics history and I don't we think we should limit him to just one small portion of that.
I also don't see the need for it. Especially since Apoc can still make him a Horseman.
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sooo ... am I correct that you guys now have the needed number of points ready to spend to open up a new public thread?

If so, TrollBrute's got some work to do!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2013, 05:17 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It looks like it Bats. I would like to wait and see if we can get a few more pledges to help out All Your Pie but yes it looks good.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 14th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

Thought I would just share why I deigned Caliban as a horseman. My reasoning was two fold, one I wanted to do it for I assume the same reason they made Archangel a horseman. Yes Apocalypse could just make him one but this way you can draft him and four mutants and have five figures all benifiting from being horseman. The second reason is that Caliban and horseman Caliban are different. When Apocalypse made him Death he augmented him and he got additional powers. Then he got another new power when Apocalypse made him Pestilance. Now I havent read anything with him post horseman so I don't know if he kept them. Because of this in my mind there are three Caliban pre-horseman, Death, and Pestilance. Each with a difference to their abilities. My favorite, power wise is Pestilance but I couldn't figure out how to work in his power, so I went with my second favorite Death.
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was waiting until we got further along to do what Pie just did but I guess I missed all the pledges as I thought we were still at around 10 points. Is their a running total of the pledges somewhere?
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:21 PM

I pledged 15. Arch-ville 2. And All Your Pie offered the remaining 23. So whatever you pledge we can take away from All Your Pie.
If you want to pledge a large amount perhaps I could cut back my pledge a bit. You, me and Pie at 13 apiece plus one from Arch-Ville would set us straight.

I think someone else said they would be willing to donate also. I figured we could wait a day or two and see if anyone else wanted to join in.

All in all it looks like this is a go!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraptor5413 View Post
Thanks I am not quite sure how initiative boost represents his ability to detect mutants, but out of the two I like it best as a power. So I'll work on that any one else have any ideas feel free
The initiative boost can represent the fact he will be aware of other mutants in the area, but they won't be aware themselves where he is (so in other words, he is one step ahead of them). Just a suggestion, but it could be something like this:

X-FACTOR DETECTION
If there is at least one Order Marker on this Army Card at the start of the round, you may add 1 to your initiative roll for every opponent's Mutant figure within 8 spaces of Caliban, up to a maximum of +6.
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That sounds good to me.
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:45 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

darkraptor, here is something I found about Caliban's powers on Comicvine, don't know if it can help you or not:

After Apocalypse's transformation, Caliban was physically larger and stronger with savage claws. His strength would increase to superhuman levels as his adrenaline increased. He could also absorb fear-generated psionic energy from others and redirect that energy back at them.

In addition to this, I've read that Caliban can get Superstrength from absorbing fear.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project