Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 23rd, 2020, 09:25 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The passing of Jim McMcMahon

I didn't know Jim in RL, and barely interacted with him on HSers. I think the most I ever talked to him was when I interviewed him for an updated SotM three years ago. Hearing the many recountings of his character though, really makes me wish I had known him more. Or at all, really. It sounds like the world has lost a little more light.

But we're still here, and it's down to us now to carry on and spread everything which made Jim great. I think Jim himself puts it best in his closing thoughts from the SotM:

"Have fun. Every moment you have is a choice. Be sure to choose well. You can choose to be miserable, or you can choose not to. Suffering is optional."

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News