Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old October 26th, 2010, 06:08 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: In need of dungeon making tips.

Having a Trap trigger the golem is cool, but the chances are low. So if you really want them to fight the golem (or animated suits of armor) .. you could have it that when they enter the golem automatically activates

But at the far end of the room one of the treasure glyphs is Brandar's Chest. If they overcome the trap on that chest and successfully control Brandar's chest - the golem stops.

And instead of Brandar's Chest - you could use normal glyphs and have two pit traps and one brandar's glyph to have the same effect. It would suck to be held on a pit trap with an angry Iron Golem headed your way

*Kai
Old October 26th, 2010, 06:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Or just have them come onscreen once the good guys kill like 2 or 3 enemy squads.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 26th, 2010, 11:30 PM

Bogusoid is surprisingly tart

Well now I have a great idea for a zombie scenario using Sudema, but I'm having trouble finding where to place it in the campaign. Tell me how this sounds:

Broad (but not very big), flat battleground with a single 7-hex platform on the north end. Trees and columns are added to make it look a little less dull. Sudema stands in the middle of the 7-hex platform and cannot move, but she cannot be targeted either, nor can Player 1 stand on the platform. Around the platform are three crystals (single-hex rock outcrops/glacier mountains) that will be destructible objects. Destroy all three to bring down the shield protecting Sudema, all the while having her summon zombies.

My problem is figuring out how the zombie summoning mechanic will work. Should she get a squad per round, or only a chance, or maybe multiple rolls per round? I don't know yet.

I'm the wiener, you're the bun. Come on over, let's have fun!

Confirmed Good Traders: tcglkn, DragonSlayer2
Old October 27th, 2010, 06:33 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd give her 2 zombies each round.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 27th, 2010, 04:33 PM

Bogusoid is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'd give her 2 zombies each round.
I thought about that, maybe not letting her summon an entire squad at once. The heroes will have to destroy any remaining zombies, unless I make it less of a hassle and say the heroes win after killing Sudema and bolt inside the fortress, slamming the door behind them to keep the zombies out.

Last night I made another map I call the Broken Foyer, and it will basically be a great hall with three rows of three columns, two of said columns having been demolished and the east wall caved in to expand the map into the grass and dirty with piles of rock around the broken pillars (formed with stacked road tiles). I suppose it would be safe to assume that this outdoor section and the one you just fled from are separated by a wall or gate, to prevent zombie encroachment. This will be the Werewolf Lord map.

I can tell you now this campaign will require 2 RttFF sets in addition to the 1 RotV, 1 BftU, and 1 FotA. I have 3 road sets and 2 fortresses, personally, but I want this to be accessible to as many players as possible.

I'm the wiener, you're the bun. Come on over, let's have fun!

Confirmed Good Traders: tcglkn, DragonSlayer2

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios