Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 27th, 2012, 07:18 AM

Bahde Again is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Venting

To the locals on CL selling their collections for outrageous prices...please don't try to lie about how much you have and then list the pieces...diehards (especially former retailers) know how much was in each set and what it sold for.

That said, anyone interested in dumping stuff to help a former player get back in after selling off to pay for adoptions....let me know.

Just here to lurk about and post seldomly....
Old December 27th, 2012, 10:14 AM

Fess is surprisingly tart
Re: Venting

the guy in oregon city has the stuff in the package. I bought his SotM and Marvell sets and they were entirely complete.

Last edited by Fess; December 27th, 2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old December 29th, 2012, 05:28 AM

Bahde Again is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Venting

I contacted him already too, that was not the guy I was speaking of....I have contacted people ALL OVER the place looking for 'good deals'.

Oh well, probably best that I avoid that addictive path...I couldn't replace what I had for less than the mortgage on the house.

Just here to lurk about and post seldomly....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales