Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 6th, 2007, 01:19 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
SkyKnight of The Guru going to get up a battle report? How about that Roman Ninja!
Old December 6th, 2007, 07:25 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth
SkyKnight of The Guru going to get up a battle report? How about that Roman Ninja!
Probably not
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker
my first was a battle against the army I fear most. gladiatrons blastitrons q9 q10 and guilty I did pretty well and i feel i would have won if it was not for the time out. grrr.
loss

my second battle was a hard battle against a marro hoard of stingers but some how I overpowered him with roman numbers
win

my third battle was uprising and his damned frenzy army which I believe was totally rigged...
loss

and lastly my fourth battle one squad of romans mannaged to deccimate three of my squads and some how I miraculously pulled a win
Old December 13th, 2007, 06:02 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFattestNinja
my first was a battle against the army I fear most. gladiatrons blastitrons q9 q10 and guilty I did pretty well and i feel i would have won if it was not for the time out. grrr.
loss

my second battle was a hard battle against a marro hoard of stingers but some how I overpowered him with roman numbers
win

my third battle was uprising and his darned frenzy army which I believe was totally rigged...
loss

and lastly my fourth battle one squad of romans mannaged to deccimate three of my squads and some how I miraculously pulled a win
That was the worst battle reoprt ever
Old December 13th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker
i was drunk at the time
Old December 13th, 2007, 12:15 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
That was the worst battle reoprt ever
Atleast he made one!
Old December 13th, 2007, 06:12 PM
assistant leader

I played four games....they were all great
Old December 13th, 2007, 09:21 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:

AWESOME REPORT!!!!!!!
Old December 14th, 2007, 06:13 AM
assistant leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:

AWESOME REPORT!!!!!!!
Thank you, I was drinking when I wrote it

Oh come on Ninja...who loves ya man
Old December 14th, 2007, 10:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:

AWESOME REPORT!!!!!!!
Thank you, I was drinking when I wrote it

Oh come on Ninja...who loves ya man

It's hard not to love a man dressed to match his army

I am wondering to myself if I really would like him to use a Nikitas/Warriors of Ashra army next time or not.
Old December 15th, 2007, 07:29 AM
assistant leader

That right their says sassy to me!!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events