Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 20th, 2020, 08:57 AM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!
Explorers of Valhalla Project

Hi fellow Scapers!

The Explores of Valhalla Team are searching for your help. As a group we have made progress in the development of a new part in Valhalla that we called it, Avoria. Me, MasterScaper1, and my team, develop this huge part of the world but we need your help in expanding it further. We want to expand our team and your contribution will be much appreciated.

The World of Avoria is divided into 5 Regions. Right now we have developed the first Region, the Avorian Desert Region, but the other 4 regions need more development. As a group this is what we have on the other regions:

Region of Sehfren:

This region is in complete shadows.
Small use of Grass when developing the maps.
Ghouls and Undead rule this region in Avoria.

Region of Saurien:

Region full of huge forests
Aquilla is the predominant force in this region.

Region of Mondein:

Region controlled by Utgar and Valkrill
Home to the Giants

Region of Kortonia:

Huge Castle
The final battle for Avoria

We need people to further develop the story and develop the campaigns with scenarios. If you want to participate in this project don’t hesitate to contact us!

Sincerely:

The Explorers of Valhalla Team

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Last edited by MasterScaper1; June 26th, 2020 at 09:26 AM. Reason: New Information
Old May 29th, 2020, 10:43 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Master Set 4: Project

Very interesting! I like the whole concept but have a couple ?. Do you already have all the figures? What program do you use to make your cards? Have you looked at DanieLoche official Heroscape map? He has a ton of great resources. Why did you choose to create a new location instead of using a existing one? Is it possible for figure's and scenerio to fit into existing Heroscape lore? Ok that's a lot ? sorry.
Old May 29th, 2020, 11:20 AM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks @Drewman-chu for your questions. I will try to answers all the questions that you have.

1) Yes, I have all the figures and I am currently play testing all the figures.

2) I don't have a specific program but I am making them my way. The final product is like my Aquilla Flag Bearer, they seems pretty nice.

3) Yes I have looked at the maps, they are amazing!

4) I created a new location because I am currently working on a project called: Jandar's Vision: Wellsprings in Valhalla. In that project I am building 4 scenarios campaign for each 15 provinces in Valhalla. I am putting all my knowledge about heroscape in use in this project. Answering your question I have created a new location because a needed a new place to explore and since in the map of Valhalla have some extra spaces I decided to make a new location.

5) Yes, they will fit in the heroscape lore, I am just expanding the lore a little bit.

Hopefully this answer all of your questions. If you have more questions, I am glad to answer them.

MasterScaper1

Last edited by MasterScaper1; May 29th, 2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old June 1st, 2020, 06:52 PM

I have also designed the map, so you can see where in Valhalla you are playing and where this new part is located. This Master Set 4 will explore one province and the other 4 will be explored later. This new province is called the Avoria Desert.

MasterScaper1

Old June 25th, 2020, 11:37 AM

Re: YOUR HELP IS NEEDED! - Explorers of Valhalla Project

Your Help is Needed, check on top of this thread for more information!

Last edited by MasterScaper1; June 26th, 2020 at 07:52 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios