Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old November 3rd, 2019, 12:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That looks great!
Thanks Tornado!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 3rd, 2019, 01:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That looks great!
Thanks Tornado!
seconded. You really made it fit the dynamic fallout weathered look.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 7th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I wrapped up my Brotherhood of Steel faction for Fallout Wasteland Warfare.

Knight Captain Cade, the medical officer.

Field Scribes - lightly armored tech guys. They move fast and are great at hacking computers, picking locks and searching (they love finding technical data and tech equipment). But not good at fighting.

Aspirant Goddard on the left(not familiar with from the video games, but he's not much of a fighter despite the power armor).

Paladin Danse on the right. He's a key character in the Brotherhood of Steel storyline in Fallout 4. He's really badass.

My Brotherhood of Steel family photo

Old November 8th, 2019, 01:01 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Those look great @Hahma . I finally got back on the horse today after a decent hiatus (with the exception of a few 3d print wosagas) I went and got more minis coming from the new zombicide 2.0 kickstarter like the plasticrack head I am. I plan on playing a slightly modified game of walking dead all out war this weekend with my bro in law Stevo. The news of him wanting to play it has me painting another box of zombicide zombies. Its a booster box of 24 angry inmate zombies. I have the core box of them as well but figured an extra 24 zombie inmates would do nicely when running my prison looking scenario. Im close to 2/3rds done with the box that I started 2 hours ago. Im 18 zombies in out of 24. Ill probably be done block painting those by this evening. I better get going on them.

Old November 8th, 2019, 06:47 AM
Prickly Cactus

Plastic crackhead you are for sure @TREX

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 16th, 2019 at 09:19 AM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 11:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

A couple more for Fallout

Preston Garvey

Sturges

Old November 16th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Prickly Cactus

I finished my 2 Radscorpions and Cait (Chem using Irish badass) for Fallout Wasteland Warfare.

I figure that perhaps these could also be used in other games like The Drowned Earth and Frostgrave/Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago and Rangers of Shadow Deep.

Old November 21st, 2019, 11:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Sentry Bot for Fallout Wasteland Warfare.

Old November 22nd, 2019, 01:05 AM
"like" happy

All these look great @Hahma . You captured the characters well. What set do the sentry bots come in? Have you heard of any place doing black Friday sales for walking dead, legion, or fallout? Also did you hear of the smaller skirmish format for legion?

Old November 22nd, 2019, 08:36 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
All these look great @Hahma . You captured the characters well. What set do the sentry bots come in? Have you heard of any place doing black Friday sales for walking dead, legion, or fallout? Also did you hear of the smaller skirmish format for legion?
Thanks Trex.

The Sentry Bot is its own little expansion box. It had been on Amazon but I don't see it now. But I had ordered it, the Radscorpions and Radioactive Containers set directly from Modiphius, as some stuff seems to be only really available on their site. It was expensive, but I splurged. At this point for me, it's more about quality and things I really want vs quantity just more stuff. I've actually been trying to control some urges to get more stuff for certain ganes that I already have a ton for. And now that I have gotten Marvel Champions living card game, it gives me something to enjoy playing that doesn't require painting or a lot of time commitment.

I do still have a few smaller things for Legion that I preordered through my buddy, as well as the Assaulton and Protectrons set, Ack Ack, Sinjin and Avery set and Raiders Core set coming. So until they come, I have plenty to catch up on in the meantime.

I haven't really checked too much as far as Black Friday sales, though when I just looked at the Fallout stuff on Miniature Market, I saw some of that stuff marked for Black Friday.

Haven't heard of an official smaller format for Legion, though I know from reading on BGG, that people were wanting something like that. But I still have been having a difficult time getting games in with my buddies, as both have been really busy lately. I only get to play DnD with Brian over the past several months. So solo gaming is my jam at the moment.

Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:39 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Thanks Trex.

The Sentry Bot is its own little expansion box. It had been on Amazon but I don't see it now. But I had ordered it, the Radscorpions and Radioactive Containers set directly from Modiphius, as some stuff seems to be only really available on their site. It was expensive, but I splurged. At this point for me, it's more about quality and things I really want vs quantity just more stuff. I've actually been trying to control some urges to get more stuff for certain ganes that I already have a ton for. And now that I have gotten Marvel Champions living card game, it gives me something to enjoy playing that doesn't require painting or a lot of time commitment.

I do still have a few smaller things for Legion that I preordered through my buddy, as well as the Assaulton and Protectrons set, Ack Ack, Sinjin and Avery set and Raiders Core set coming. So until they come, I have plenty to catch up on in the meantime.

I haven't really checked too much as far as Black Friday sales, though when I just looked at the Fallout stuff on Miniature Market, I saw some of that stuff marked for Black Friday.

Haven't heard of an official smaller format for Legion, though I know from reading on BGG, that people were wanting something like that. But I still have been having a difficult time getting games in with my buddies, as both have been really busy lately. I only get to play DnD with Brian over the past several months. So solo gaming is my jam at the moment.
Here is the smaller legion format link from ffgs website
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...ng-strategies/
I havent been so controlling over my impulse control lately. Ive been a bit depressed lately and I tend to shop more for junk I dont need. I couldnt sleep last night so I went back on miniature market to have a more thorough look. I seen a couple walking dead boosters on the sale but they werent discounted really that much. I saw some wrath of kings starter sets for dirt cheap, youtubed some reviews and gameplay vids and bought some of those. 1 picked up 3 factions worth of starters x2 of each. The minis with shipping ended up being about 47 cents a piece including the bigger characters. Another 90 minis to add to the pile of shame. Wrath of kings is a wargame and the minis look similar to confrontation minis. I was really hoping to see some legion on there but oh well. At this point I dont really need any of it, its just extra crack. In my defense I did delete 90% of the stuff I had in my cart before checking out. Ive been gearing any painting Im doing towards games I can solo play as Im not really getting any hobby stuff in lately except painting the occasional box of minis. Im chewing through modern zombicide right now but hopping in between some 3d prints, and random single monsters on the shelves.

Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Nice that you had some control in deleting 90% of the cart

I actually did just find the skirmish mode for Legion @TREX

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...ng-strategies/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures