Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 26th, 2019, 11:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TREX's MODS:Huge Quasatch prints 10/26/19

That's a really great idea about scaling them up slightly with the printer. Makes them stand out as a different kind of monster but still look like they share a base dna.
Old October 27th, 2019, 11:51 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That's a really great idea about scaling them up slightly with the printer. Makes them stand out as a different kind of monster but still look like they share a base dna.
Yeah. I tried this idea the first time around with a lower res version of the blade gruts. At the time I didnt know really anything about blender so I left their bases on them and they ended up being really big/thick bases. Along with the quality lacking they werent as great. After learning more Ive been playing with some of the files and I really like the idea of doing bigger versions of some of the monsters for maybe some uncommon hero types of the units. Its a fun reuse of the sculpt with a twist.

@Tornado , yeah, super fun idea putting these together. with the layer height and amount of infill it took about 18 hrs for the three of them to print.
Old October 27th, 2019, 12:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Now do a baby Charos.
Old October 27th, 2019, 12:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Talking Re: TREX's MODS:Huge Quasatch prints 10/26/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Now do a baby Charos.
Once there is a high res charos, that would be super easy. Im probably going to hold off printing for a minute so I can attempt to catch up on painting some more of my stuff. My backlog for painting minis isnt being helped by printing even more stuff. Ive got to paint so much stuff.
Old October 27th, 2019, 12:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

On wow...I can do this with the greater I've elemental to make MCU versions of the Ice Giants for C3G!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old October 27th, 2019, 01:03 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
On wow...I can do this with the greater I've elemental to make MCU versions of the Ice Giants for C3G!!!
Indeed you can. Just make sure you keep the settings for the size you scale up if you want to do more later so they can match your others.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions