Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 5th, 2019, 01:20 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker
Batman: The Animated Series Mini's

Has anybody picked these up? The paint jobs aren't that bad and there is little to no paint slop. The only one I feel like needs a re-paint is Poison Ivy's face. It looks a tad off. I would imagine, you can swap these out with the figures for C3G cards, I don't think they need special cards... And of course the line of sight might be different.

Last edited by Dr.Phibes; April 5th, 2019 at 06:17 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Batman: The Animated Series Mini's

Do you mean C3G? There are cards for all of those characters and those figures are used for some of the cards.
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Do you mean C3G? There are cards for all of those characters and those figures are used for some of the cards.
Correct! I fixed that. I assumed that, I was just talking about how nice most of these scuplts are, some of the paint jobs aren't too shabby either. The ones that don't use this set's miniatures... Can be swapped, right? I imagine the only thing that changes is the line of sight?
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, use whatever you have. The 'official' minis are really just suggestions. We fully encourage the use of proxy's.
Old April 7th, 2019, 09:22 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

You might want to check my thread to see which figures are available. The thread itself might not be useful on its own. It may help you if your searching DC heroclix.
Old April 7th, 2019, 10:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
You might want to check my thread to see which figures are available. The thread itself might not be useful on its own. It may help you if your searching DC heroclix.
Your thread is so full of stuff it causes my phone browser to freeze. Its much easier just to google the miniature. You're wasting your time with that.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 8th, 2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Your thread is so full of stuff it causes my phone browser to freeze. Its much easier just to google the miniature. You're wasting your time with that.
I usual just google search as well, as long as I add Heroscapers to the search... I usually find what I'm looking for if it exsist.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 06:37 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As I prefer the animated series figures in many cases (and have purchased them), I will eventually be making cards for them using the C3G cards with TAS figures in place of the ones normally used. I will do it for every individual character that has multiple cards where it makes sense to do so (such as a single batman figure for 3 or 4 of the cards currently present, just not Beyond, Jean Paul Valley, or maybe '66). I like to see this as offering a flexible array of ways to play the heroes and villains you loved as opposed to having 3-6 figures for them (just a bonus that it's also much cheaper to do it this way). Let me know if anyone is interested in these when complete (fair warning, I'm backed up on projects atm and this particular one likely won't be complete for a year or so as I basically chose the figure I like most for each C3G entry and have a ton of cards to remake XD).
Old September 23rd, 2019, 10:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBeyond View Post
As I prefer the animated series figures in many cases (and have purchased them), I will eventually be making cards for them using the C3G cards with TAS figures in place of the ones normally used. I will do it for every individual character that has multiple cards where it makes sense to do so (such as a single batman figure for 3 or 4 of the cards currently present, just not Beyond, Jean Paul Valley, or maybe '66). I like to see this as offering a flexible array of ways to play the heroes and villains you loved as opposed to having 3-6 figures for them (just a bonus that it's also much cheaper to do it this way). Let me know if anyone is interested in these when complete (fair warning, I'm backed up on projects atm and this particular one likely won't be complete for a year or so as I basically chose the figure I like most for each C3G entry and have a ton of cards to remake XD).
For the record, if you plan on just changing out the mini on the C3G we do create alternate cards quite often. I someday intend to grab these figures so I’d likely recreate the cards for myself eventually. Just not sure my timeframe for picking up the minis.

Edit: here is the link. Just scroll down to Variant cards.

Variant cards

The “costs” are negotiable if you know someone in C3G’s art department.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 05:28 PM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Talking Re: Batman: The Animated Series Mini's

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
For the record, if you plan on just changing out the mini on the C3G we do create alternate cards quite often. I someday intend to grab these figures so I’d likely recreate the cards for myself eventually. Just not sure my timeframe for picking up the minis.

Edit: here is the link. Just scroll down to Variant cards.

Variant cards

The “costs” are negotiable if you know someone in C3G’s art department.

As I very often repaint/touch up non-Heroscape figures to be more in line with the art style of Heroscape (particularly Heroclix as they often look like they have googly eyes) I'm likely to make a card for them myself either way when I have the time. My problem is the reverse of yours atm, I've gotten pretty much all the figures I've decided on, just gradually working through all the repaints and mods in the little free time I do have. But I'll get there when I do, I'm in no rush as they won't see gameplay for some time either way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards