Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old July 27th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Hair style recommender

OK, so I went to this Hairstyle recommender to see what type of hairstyle my personality should have and it said "bangs." What is wrong with this picture? <laughing>

Last edited by Revdyer; July 27th, 2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old July 27th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hair style recommender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
OK, so I went to this Hairstyle recommender to see why type of hairstyle my personality should have and it said "bangs." What is wrong with this picture? <laughing>
But you don't carry guns...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 27th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
OK, so I went to this Hairstyle recommender to see why type of hairstyle my personality should
Um, I'm just gonna have to stop you right there...

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old July 27th, 2010, 05:02 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Woe, not to be too off topic an already off-topic conversation, but you just changed your Avatar! Where'd you get that nifty shirt Rev? Birthday present, I presume?
Old July 27th, 2010, 05:07 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I won that shirt at a DFW tournament, actually.
Old July 27th, 2010, 06:24 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
OK, so I went to this Hairstyle recommender to see what type of hairstyle my personality should have and it said "bangs." What is wrong with this picture? <laughing>
Just grow the back really long and then come it all forward. Voila, bangs.

Oh, and then be sure to post a picture.
Old July 27th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Rev, do we even want to know how or why you found that???

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old July 27th, 2010, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Rev, do we even want to know how or why you found that???
No. (But I'll do almost anything for comedy.)
Old January 14th, 2019, 04:18 AM

LuckyST Woo who?

I haven't found an appropriate thread here, so I decided to write here because this thread is at least related to hairstyles. We gonna have a cosplay party next week and I was thinking about lightening my hair to make such a hair color as my character has... Don't get me wrong, but I'm a little afraid of such a procedure. I have never done it before and here is the source I use to know better about lightening. Anybody had such an experience? A wig is not an option for me, everything should be realistic... But I'd rather change the character then ruin my hair...
Old January 14th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Of all the threads I never thought would get necroed, this has to be at the top of the list

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!

Last edited by Dysole; July 10th, 2020 at 02:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General