Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 30th, 2016, 01:05 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Maxima (Design Phase)

How does that work out with Sage boosting a stat or Mr. Sinister changing their stats?
Old September 30th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I was hoping thag putting "on its card" would make it work around that sort of thing, but Sinister is definitely a concern since he straight up overwrites it...
Old September 30th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'm cool with that version.

Sinister is the only unit that would effect Seeking a Mate, since he specifically overrides the stat number on the card. All other boosting powers simply modify the number or add more dice. I think we can pretty easily cover that in an FAQ.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 30th, 2016, 01:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was just wondering if you wanted to include them from a theme perspective. Would she not want to pursue the Blob if he started the game tied with the highest att. number but then saw his att. number rise to the highest one in play due to a permanent (not temporary like from Bane) stat boost?
Old September 30th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd be in favor of it, but it's been argued down as too complex. Unfortunately.
Old September 30th, 2016, 02:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Oh, okay.
Old October 1st, 2016, 05:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Okay, so I'm going with that wording. Before I move to playtesting, though, I'll put out a last call for Psychokinesis alternatives - just in case anyone has some clever ideas that trump my not-quite-so-clever-but-workable one.
Old October 1st, 2016, 06:18 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
PSYCHOKINESIS
Instead of attacking with Maxima, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Maxima and roll a combat die. If you roll a skull, you may either inflict 1 unblockable wound on that figure or, if that figure is small or medium, you may place that figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. Placed figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Pretty much the same, but it's a little shorter on text.

Old October 11th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

So I've been thinking about Psychokinesis (my version and Viegon's) and am torn.

My version will be easier to tweak up and down for balance and has more dials to turn in general for possible future reuse. But it's wordy, draws a lot of card space.

The Viegon version is simpler and feels more supplemental, which is a HUGE plus to me. But it's going to be harder to tweak and combat dice being used for non-wounds is a bit weird.
Old October 11th, 2016, 09:06 PM

We've used combat dice for non-wounding plenty before (Regeneration and Vertigo's powers come to mind, also the new Trickster), so that doesn't feel weird to me. Adjustability/reusability could be an issue though.

We could swap the combat die for the D20 in my version, though it's pretty close to the original then (still shorter on text I believe).

Old October 11th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, not much difference:

Quote:
PSYCHOKINESIS 11
Instead of attacking with Maxima, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Maxima and roll a twenty-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, you may either inflict 1 unblockable wound on that figure or, if that figure is small or medium, you may place that figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. Placed figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

That's true - that'd definitely resolve most problems... I'll probably go with that version if we have no other objections or ideas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library