Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 10th, 2019, 05:09 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Repaints

This thread is about repainting classic heroscape and custom heroscape miniatures. I do not know how to any of this repainting stuff.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 19th, 2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old April 10th, 2019, 05:54 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Repaints

You are going to have to add some "after revealing an order marker" verbiage on this card. Otherwise your reveal a marker on Hive you take a turn with trooper, but first take a turm with Hive, which allows you take a turn with other Common marro cards. Looping bonding. Close it down.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 10th, 2019, 06:38 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Repaints : Marro Troopers 4/10/19

Name = Marro Troopers
General = Valkrill
Planet = Marr
Species = Marro
Uniquity = Common
Type = Squad
Class = Troopers
Personality = Merciless
Size = 5
Height = Medium

Master Stats
Life = 1
Move = 5
Range = 6
Attack = 2
Defense = 2

Points = 75
(Single Spaced)

Elite Marro Training
If any Marro Trooper starts its turn unengaged and on at least one swamp water space, for this turn add 1 to Marro Trooper's movement and 3 to its Attack value.

Plasma Infused Weapons
After attacking a non-adjacent figure with a Marro Trooper you control, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-8, destroy that Marro Trooper. If you roll a 9-18, that Marro Trooper is safe. If you roll an 19-20, you may attack again with that Marro Trooper.

Number of Figures = 4
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapons

Elite Marro Training: What does it do?

Q. What does it mean to start on swamp water?
A. You add 1 and 3 to the Marro Troopers stats.

Synergy Benefits Received
  • MARRO HIVE: Hive Mind
    As a Medium Common Marro Squad, Marro Troopers may benefit from Marro Hive’s HIVE MIND ability.
  • SU-BAK-NA : Hive Supremacy
    Belonging to the Marro race, Marro Troopers may benefit from Su-Bak-Na’s HIVE SUPREMACY d20 enhancement.
  • TUL-BAK-RA : Teleport Reinforcements
    As a Marro Squad, Marro Troopers may benefit from Tul-Bak-Ra's TELEPORT REINFORCEMENTS summoning.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

This army card is a repaint for the unique squad "Marro Warriors" Whomever repaints them, make them look elite or whatever.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 20th, 2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

This looks pretty cool hs101. I like the abilities and its a solid reuse of a unique master set squad. Id think over the range 7 and defense 3 if they are a common 4an squad.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think the first version was more interesting than the second version.

The second version is two powers that mostly do the same thing: make their attacks more powerful.
Old April 10th, 2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
This looks pretty cool hs101. I like the abilities and its a solid reuse of a unique master set squad. Id think over the range 7 and defense 3 if they are a common 4an squad.
Are the stats good, more or less of the stats. I am not sure what this squad will look like, I am not good at repainting miniatures plus I do not know of any repainting process.
Old April 12th, 2019, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I think the first version was more interesting than the second version.

The second version is two powers that mostly do the same thing: make their attacks more powerful.
Their first power is called Elite Marro Training and it is equivalent to Horde Movement. You may move all Marro Troopers, but attack with 4 or all of them. This power may make sense because they are Troopers.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 12th, 2019 at 11:09 AM.
Old April 19th, 2019, 07:46 PM

I did some tweaking to the Marro Troopers. Their Elite Marro Training power is equivalent to the Lurking Ambush ability, but it only works on swamp water. The Plasma Infused Weapons power is like Plasma Surge of the Havech Eradicators.
Old April 20th, 2019, 03:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I did some tweaking to the Marro Troopers. Their Elite Marro Training power is equivalent to the Lurking Ambush ability, but it only works on swamp water. The Plasma Infused Weapons power is like Plasma Surge of the Havech Eradicators.
Not sure what happened to it but I really liked your version of these guys a couple of versions back that I commented on and wanted to have a further look into them but it seems you completely changed them, a couple times.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 20th, 2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Not sure what happened to it but I really liked your version of these guys a couple of versions back that I commented on and wanted to have a further look into them but it seems you completely changed them, a couple times.
I decided to give a swamp water power just like the Drudge, but their Elite Marro Training is better. The Plasma Infused Weapons ability is similar to Plasma Surge of the Havech Eradicators, but it will be difficult to get a second attack off since you need a 19 or 20.
Old April 21st, 2019, 02:05 PM

Re: Repaints : Marro Hive* 4/21/19

Name = Marro Hive*
General = Valkrill
Planet = Marr
Species = Marro
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Hive
Personality = Horrifying
Size = 17
Height = Huge

Master Stats
Life = 6
Move = 0
Range = 1
Attack = 2
Defense = 4

Basic Stats
Move = 0
Range = 1
Attack = 1
Defense = 2

Points = 320
(Single Spaced)

Rise of the Marro
When revealing an Order Marker on Marro Hive*, after taking Marro Hive's* turn, you may reveal an "X" order marker that is on Marro Hive's* Army Card, you may take a turn with one of the following that you control:
• 1 Nagrub or Wulsinu Squad
or
• up to 2 Marro Heroes
Any figure in the above list that is taking a turn with Rise of the Marro must be within clear sight of
Marro Hive* before moving.

Marrden Rebirth
After taking a turn with Marro Hive*, you may roll the 20-sided die. if you roll a 10 or higher, you may place any previously destroyed common Marrden Squad figure from your army on an empty space adjacent to Marro Hive*.

Toxic Skin
After defending, you must roll the 20-sided die once for each figure adjacent to
Marro Hive*. If you roll a 13 or higher, that figure receives one wound.

Wrath of the Hive
When rolling attack dice for a normal attack, Marro Hive* always adds 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None
    Marro Hive's* Toxic Skin states “After Defending” does that mean that it can choose to not defend and it won’t have to roll for Toxic Skin (for example, if it has friendly figures adjacent to her)?
    Nice try! No, Marro Hive* will still have to roll for Toxic Skin even if it chooses not to defend. The note of “after defending” is just to tell you where during your turn you “must” roll for it. Just like previous powers that state “before moving” or “after moving and before attacking” it isn’t contingent on actually doing those functions (you can choose not to move, just like you can choose not to defend), it is only a note of when that special power would take effect during that figure's turn. Marro Hive* always rolls for Toxic Skin.
WRATH OF THE HIVE: "Rolled"?
Q.
Is the skull added to Marro Hive's* normal attack considered "rolled," in terms of powers that are triggered by skulls "rolled," such as Isamu's VANISH 9?
A. Yes.

• - ORNAK : Red Flag of Fury
    As a Unique Hero that follows Utgar, Marro Hive* may benefit from Ornak’s RED FLAG OF FURY
    activation synergy.
Synergy Benefits Offered
- MARRDEN REBIRTH: Common Marrden Squad Units

* Marrden Nagrubs
* Marrden Hounds

Spoiler Alert!

This army card is a repaint for the unique hero "Marro Hive" Whomever repaints it, make it look scary or whatever.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; April 25th, 2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 02:05 AM

Re: Repaints Elite Marro Commandos* 4/23/19

Name = Elite Marro Commandos*
General = Valkrill
Planet = Marr
Species = Marro
Uniquity = Legendary
Type = Squad
Class = Commandos
Personality = Merciless
Size = 4
Height = Medium

Master Stats
Life = 1
Move = 7
Range = 6
Attack = 3
Defense = 2

Basic Stats
Move = 7
Range = 6
Attack = 2
Defense = 3

Points = 100
(Single Spaced)

Improved Plasma Rifles
When attacking, a Elite Marro Commando* may attack one additional time for each previously destroyed Elite Marro Commandos on this Army Card.

Commando Training
Elite Marro Commandos* do not have to stop their movement when entering a water space.

Plasma Discharge
When any Elite Marro Commando* attacks an adjacent figure, you may choose one figure that is also adjacent to the defending figure. If the defending figure recieves any wounds from a Elite Marro Commando's* attack, the chosen figure recieves one wound.

Rise of the Marro
If none of the Elite Marro Commandos* move this turn, add 1 die to their attack.

Number of Figures = 4
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapons
-Combinations and Synergies-

• - N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - N/A
Spoiler Alert!

This army card is a repaint for the unique squad "Marro Warriors" Whomever repaints them, make them look elite or whatever.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; May 2nd, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards