Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:47 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 8/5

Yeah, I think we can get two wound glyphs, and I know we can do the Death Knights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
I could bring 2 squads of Gorillanators I think let me check my collection and get back to you tomorrow, I just got into town, everything is still packed away
Grimnak is planning to bring some squads for me, so I think we're good, but thanks anyway!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
I can bring hounds. Just a heads up, A new guy named Matt is probably coming with us also. He never played before and I will try to teach him the basics tomorrow. So be patient and kind. But you guys are always good for that.
Always glad to have a new player!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:46 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone have an extra Glyph of Valda they can bring along for the Ignition map I'm bringing? I just checked and I only have one.

Second, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm going to have some of my personal scape collection for sale and wanted to give anyone interested an idea of what I have and the price I'm looking for. All units include original card (custom units include a full color printed card).

CLASSIC SCAPE:
Alastair MacDirk $5
Crixus $4
Capuan Gladiators x2 $26 (per squad)
Gorillinators x2 $14 (per squad)
Marcus Decimus Gallus $4
Retiarius $4
Roman Archers x2 $9 (per squad - one of the army cards has initials written on it at the bottom)
Roman Legionnaires x2 $18 (per squad)
Omicron Repulsers x2 $20 (per squad)
Nikita Agents $5
Spartacus $4

C3V CUSTOM UNITS (all rebased on Heroscape bases with printed army card):
Bramcephys $5
Omegacron $10
Alfred Hornwrangler $5
Rygarn $5
Zaeus $5

Last edited by rudyvalentine; August 2nd, 2017 at 11:32 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:29 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in for all of these
Bramcephys $5
Omegacron $10
Alfred Hornwrangler $5
Rygarn $5
Zaeus $5

thanks
and nikitas for $5
thanks

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:33 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
I am in for all of these
Bramcephys $5
Omegacron $10
Alfred Hornwrangler $5
Rygarn $5
Zaeus $5

thanks
and nikitas for $5
thanks
@Hendal , I got a PM prior to your post that snagged up Bram, Hornwrangler, Rygarn, and Zaeus. Sorry!

But I've got Omegacron and the Nakitas for you.

EDIT: Oh and I should add that I do plan on using the Nakitas and G-Nators during the tournament Saturday. Other than those units, anything I sell I can deliver to you prior to the start of the games on Saturday, in case you'd like to use them.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:06 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

cool, thanks, will bring some cash

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 3rd, 2017, 02:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
30 Minutes of Rebasing... Troll move C3V lol

Does anyone have a copy of Bramcephys's card I can borrow? I have Bram, just need a card.

Edit: nvm, Im good. Thanks hs2010

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 3rd, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Anyone have an extra Glyph of Valda they can bring along for the Ignition map I'm bringing? I just checked and I only have one.
Just found a second Glyph of Valda! Ignition is built and ready for Saturday! Looks like a fun map with the move +2 and lava.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey gang, does anyone have the following:

Deathstalkers x1
Fire Elemental x1
Water Elemental x1
2 figures of the 4th Mass

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:08 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Hey gang, does anyone have the following:

Deathstalkers x1
Fire Elemental x1
Water Elemental x1
2 figures of the 4th Mass
Got it all!
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:36 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I already have fire isles built, so I am going to bring it just in case we need another map. Matt's not coming now . I am bringing hounds, anyone need anything else?

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess we only have one Wannok glyph. I grabbed a Brandar to proxy with, but wouldn't hurt for someone to bring another one.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I built all of my maps at MAD Bros last night. I did build Galaxian by Typhon2222 instead of Shards.

My brother is finally in! After trying to convince him all 3 tourneys.

Thanks, hose! I don't think we'll need Fire Isles, at 18 people/9 maps well have 3 extra anyways, but it certainly doesn't hurt to have it as back up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events