Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 07:09 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - Wave 22 Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Vulcan was a ton of work for a guy no one's ever heard of and even less people care about. He's crazy fun in the right build, though, so no regrets!
That kinda describes the whole wave. Lots of work, but totally worth it!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 22nd, 2014, 07:28 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the release everyone, im prettyPhoto excited for all those guardiáns!
Old August 22nd, 2014, 08:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Vulcan was a ton of work for a guy no one's ever heard of and even less people care about. He's crazy fun in the right build, though, so no regrets!
That kinda describes the whole wave. Lots of work, but totally worth it!
Speaking of, @Viegon was a huge help in getting the Black Lantern faction just right!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 10:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice release guys! I really dig that rag tag leader Star Lord. All kinds of great combos available. Vulcan doesn't really want any allies does he?
Old August 22nd, 2014, 10:13 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

And to thank you all just in case you need someway to get your avengers to those impending space battles a quinjet!
Old August 22nd, 2014, 10:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Fantastic release!

Quasar(Phyla) looks really awesome! Can't wait to try her out in my next game. Love the design for her card, and the design of the bands.

Vulcan packs a punch with his design and stats, seems like he'll be a consistent threat.
Nice bookend for me here...The progress here seems so long sometimes. I actually think Quasar and her bands were the first cards I got to do art for about over a year ago and Vulcan was the last one I finished...a few days ago.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 10:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Nice release guys! I really dig that rag tag leader Star Lord. All kinds of great combos available. Vulcan doesn't really want any allies does he?
If you try to draft Vulcan into a typical Mutant army, you're gonna have a bad time. He's pretty solid with low OM density units and Mutant-boosters, though.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 11:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, part of what we needed to do was make sure adding Sage and Black King to him didn't absolutely break him. It was a delicate balance from there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2014, 12:53 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So I had to add up the GotG and see where they fell, and now I see CA might make a great teammate.

Starlord 250
Groot 275
Rocket 175
Drax 350
Gamora 310
Captain America 240 ........1600 points

Avengers markers go on the other 5, Gamora can become a 7/7 MMA fighter, Drax gets up to 8/10 with that cool Dwi Theet power, Groot is 9/8 before he gets wounded. It may be hard to keep Starlord alive as your opponent should be gunning for him but maybe he will get a lucky defense roll or two.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 03:16 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Vulcan was the one I was looking forward to the most. War of Kings is my absolute favourite book and I really hope I can one day have Black Bolt and Vulcan go toe to toe on my board.

Great release guys, the cosmic universe is the only comics I have actually been keeping up with over the last few years and I think you did wonders.

Drax being my favourite character for years left me fan-boyying over this release and I absolutely love his design. (I like melee fighter, killer Drax better than flying, energy blasting Drax better as a character).

Great work from a C3G fan!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old August 23rd, 2014, 03:34 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Great release guys, there's plenty of excitement about the GotG and I think a lot of people have been anticipating the Lanterns!
Old August 23rd, 2014, 03:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Incredible. Outstanding. Well done. Almost all of these were new to my eyes and what a feast for the old peepers. So much goodness everywhere.
Guardians are quite nice but I really dig All Mine! Orange is the new Greed.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy