Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 21st, 2011, 12:44 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
CHAMPIONS OF RENOWN spotted!

I don't know if this is very exciting, but I found a site that still had CHAMPIONS OF RENOWN for sale. $19.95ea. the site was a little sketchy looking, but I took the bait.

I bought one and sure enough it showed up!

Spoiler Alert!

I have not seen this booster (wave 10) in a long time unless you count Amazon
HEROSCAPE-CHAMPIONS-RENOWN-EXPANSION-SET1 which is $74.95 <-what a bargain!!
Old November 21st, 2011, 01:02 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: CHAMPIONS OF RENOWN spotted!

House Mouse Games has a very good reputation on this forum. They were a site supporter for quite a while, I believe only dropping that status well after the cancellation of Heroscape by WotC. You have no concerns about sketchiness with House Mouse.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 22nd, 2011, 01:29 AM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
House Mouse Games has a very good reputation on this forum. They were a site supporter for quite a while, I believe only dropping that status well after the cancellation of Heroscape by WotC. You have no concerns about sketchiness with House Mouse.
Easy, I was just using their link so people could reference what I was talking about. House Mouse Games ROCKS! The site I bought it from was not House Mouse, it was a completely different and "Sketchy" looking site. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 11:08 AM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

Do you have a link to the site you bought it from?

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old November 24th, 2011, 04:12 PM

http://www.asnaggydime.com/php/item_show.php?WOC,45460

Here it is.
Old December 12th, 2011, 11:52 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
I don't know if this is very exciting, but I found a site that still had CHAMPIONS OF RENOWN for sale. $19.95ea.

Spoiler Alert!

If you are still looking for the CHAMPIONS OF RENOWN set for $19.99, we now have a limited quantity in stock.
Old December 12th, 2011, 05:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great find Ztimster, I just bought one.
Old December 13th, 2011, 02:34 AM

nathan.teo Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
Quote:
I don't know if this is very exciting, but I found a site that still had CHAMPIONS OF RENOWN for sale. $19.95ea.

Spoiler Alert!

If you are still looking for the CHAMPIONS OF RENOWN set for $19.99, we now have a limited quantity in stock.
I'm very much interested in this, but experience told me that the shipping to Australia is incredibly high, any chance that the calculator could be wrong?

Good Traders - OverEngineered x 3 , Snoweel x 2, Frylock, Xraine69, ztimter x 2, Porkins, SuperflyTNT
Bad Traders - None
My Trade List
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:06 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan.teo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

I'm very much interested in this, but experience told me that the shipping to Australia is incredibly high, any chance that the calculator could be wrong?
If you ask nicely they may unpack it for you to cut down on trash and weight. Of course you loose that nice feeling of tearing into a package . Shipping 5 figures and cards shouldn't be more than $10-$15 unless you want priority then it gets expensive.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales