Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 1st, 2023, 02:07 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Well met!

At last!

Also, see bio in comment to blog post.

Last edited by kolakoski; July 1st, 2023 at 05:08 PM.
Old July 6th, 2023, 09:57 AM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

First revision for testing:

Too much? Jettisoning Flintlock for Rolling Block pistols, so Double Attack and Range 7. Replacing Point Blank with Flashing Cutlass Special Attack, and Queen of the Buccaneers with Captain's Inspiration.

Last edited by kolakoski; July 6th, 2023 at 02:29 PM.
Old July 6th, 2023, 01:55 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

K.,

Best of luck--hopefully you'll end up with another SOV hit like your Kha.

Well, we had a great Scaping day yesterday, and I hope we'll soon see some commentary and photos. We revised the scenario after Game One. K. almost won this second game but suddenly his custom Grainne's pistol Misfired. After getting two all Skulls rolls that would have taken out my character, she had nullified the last one, and so I then defeated her.

Then I almost had the win, but after snatching the Branch on the far section of the battlefield, my Major Q9 had to cross a high banked river with the Branch to return to the common Start Zone. SD blocked me with two Dreadgul Raiders above, and Thrasher with some Wildwoods followed me closely from behind. TD finally was able to come adjacent to me in the water, with the Raiders in front blocking my two space character from climbing the far bank. I took them out with one wound remaining myself, and then fell to the forest creatures, who saved their treasure and their forest! So near, and yet so far...

Last edited by chas; July 7th, 2023 at 08:42 AM.
Old July 6th, 2023, 07:30 PM

Well met!

A more reasonable option:

Gráinne O'Hara
General: Vydar
Half-Elf, Unique Hero, Captain, Disciplined, Medium 5
Life 4, Move 6, Range 7, Attack 3, Defense 4

Combat Leader
If at least one Order Marker is on Captain Gráinne O'Hara, you may add 3 to your initiative roll.

Double Attack
When Captain Gráinne O'Hara attacks, she may attack one additional time.

Saber Storm Special Attack
Range 1, Attack 1, 2, or 3
Captain Gráinne O'Hara starts each turn with 6 attack dice. Choose any adjacent figure and attack by rolling 1, 2, or 3 attack dice. Captain Gráinne O'Hara may keep making special attacks with 1, 2, or 3 attack dice until she has rolled all 6 attack dice. Captain Gráinne O'Hara may target the same or different figures with each attack.

Note:. Going to create an improved version of this power.

Last edited by kolakoski; July 6th, 2023 at 10:36 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 10:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

My army: Isamu, Moltenclaw and Einar Imperium x3.

Old July 3rd, 2023, 10:12 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
My army: Isamu, Moltenclaw and Einar Imperium x3.
Moltenclaw? Wyverns would be cool . . .

Old July 4th, 2023, 06:17 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Women With White Hair

Elaria The Pale 60
Kelda 80
Sgt. Drake II 170
Major Q9 180
Airborne Elite 110
600 Points, 9 Spaces
Old July 4th, 2023, 06:28 AM

Kolakoski, who is famous for being first with his army and then changing it multiple times, left out his intermediate draft:

Drake III (AOA by Anitar) 210
Romans x3 150
Marcus 100
Ne-Gok-Sa 90
Me-Burq-Sa 50
600 Points, 17 Spaces

For the second time, K. planned to run one of the AOA SOTM fan cards from Anitar, rather than mine.

And so far, I seem to be the only one who's actually read the scenario...
Old July 4th, 2023, 11:23 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To be honest, I prefer Gráinne O'Hara over the sci-fi pirates. Availability concerns might force one of the Star Wars models anyway, but I'd personally prefer to get some ordinary human pirate heroes into C3V before branching out into space-faring pirates.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old July 4th, 2023, 12:23 PM

Its been assumed that the AOA Fia Bonny was a variant on Anne Bonny, one of the most famous historical woman pirates, if that helps. But she does look and sound SciFi as "The Void Siren."
Old July 4th, 2023, 03:39 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherDarkrai View Post
To be honest, I prefer Gráinne O'Hara over the sci-fi pirates. Availability concerns might force one of the Star Wars models anyway, but I'd personally prefer to get some ordinary human pirate heroes into C3V before branching out into space-faring pirates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
And it turns out that she was a real historical Irish Clan Chieftess and Pirate of the Elizabethan Age, who supposedly went to London to visit the Queen, and used two pistols:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_O%27Malley
Thrasher, Me too. Better sculpt; more flavor. And I took her name from the historical one.

Old July 5th, 2023, 07:30 AM

Happy Game Day!

I just pulled a few more figures and cards this morning at a last minute request, and Thrasher will be here soon to build his battlefield (I usually have to do that myself). It should be an interesting game or two today, and I've seen the armies--listed here--except for Sherman's. Time for a shower and breakfast. Its an exciting morning here at The Game Palace!

Good luck to the players.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion