Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 6th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Arashara Goshiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Am I missing something or does she seem to be establishing a ruling that a figure can now be within clear sight of itself?
Well, why not? I can't really think of any instance where that would break anything.

Raelin kind-of also establishes this, as the card specifically says that she can not benefit, which seems to mean that she must be within the aura's range and in clear sight, and would be able to benefit, except for the the second part of the card that says she can't.

No, it doesn't say anything like that at all.

It merely states that instead of choosing someone within clear sight of her, you can choose Arashara herself.
Yeah, that's the other way to interpret all this. An official ruling would be nice....
It's the say way as with Sonlen, as cap showed up. If it allows you to choose a figure within clear sight of the figure, or the user itself, it doesn't mean the figure is within clear sight of itself.
Old July 7th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Can you make this the PDF link, so it goes to the PDF rather than the downloads page?
That link does not work for everyone....you have to link to the download page so everyone can get the PDF.
You can use the same link that's on the download page ... just right click the big fat "Download" button and choose "Copy Link Location" (or equivalent for your browser). Alternatively, just steal the link off the front page release.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Am I missing something or does she seem to be establishing a ruling that a figure can now be within clear sight of itself?
Well, why not? I can't really think of any instance where that would break anything.

Raelin kind-of also establishes this, as the card specifically says that she can not benefit, which seems to mean that she must be within the aura's range and in clear sight, and would be able to benefit, except for the the second part of the card that says she can't.

No, it doesn't say anything like that at all.

It merely states that instead of choosing someone within clear sight of her, you can choose Arashara herself.
Yeah, that's the other way to interpret all this. An official ruling would be nice....
I hereby officially rule that everyone already knows how to use this power and no official ruling is necessary. That's official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 8th, 2012, 12:17 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

She would be great for the first C3V strategy guide since she has so many uses...

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old July 8th, 2012, 12:25 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

For this scenario,

a race between two teams of two players (each with 750 point, 24 space armies) to gather three Treasure Glyphs and take them to the top of the tower (no flying allowed), I have created the following army:

Imperial Elarians
200 Ararshara
200 Romans x 4
100 Marcus
100 Syvarris
90 Ne-Gok-Sa
60 Elaria
750, 24 spaces
Old July 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I could also use a strategy guide pretty bad. In the game I played I wasn't able to use Arashara to much good effect besides switching an opponent's hero to low ground. It seems like at least 120 points is invested in this power which has a 55% chance of working... I'm really missing the value.

Perhaps being able to keep Raelin within range of Romans without any order markers could break the bank... Much research to be done.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old July 10th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Switching an opponents hero like Cyprien or Raelin off height, then surrounding that hero with Greeks is an incredibly effective way to kill something. Fragility is Ara's weakness.
Old July 10th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Switching an opponents hero like Cyprien...
That's actually exactly what I did in one of my playtests. At first I was afraid Cyp would assassinate Arashara, but no...

It is a bit hard to theoryscape her gaining her points back, I'll definitely admit. Without really anything in 'Scape to compare her power to, it can seem like she's quite overcosted sometimes...

Old July 10th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I did that exact same thing! Cyp fell way too easily to Ara and Romans, much faster than I'd thought.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 01:32 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added power ranking to the OP!
Old September 2nd, 2012, 01:43 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Could you please reformat the OP to look like the others? At least like the Book of 4th Mass? This one looks off compared to the others.

Thanks.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 02:25 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Could you please reformat the OP to look like the others? At least like the Book of 4th Mass? This one looks off compared to the others.

Thanks.
How does it look now? I used the 4th Mass as the model like you said.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:

Thanks.
How does it look now? I used the 4th Mass as the model like you said.
Much better. The Power Ranking is the only one that's off, as it doesn't need to be in quotes.

Thanks Fi! I would +rep you but I have already done that too recently.

EDIT: It needs to look like this:

Arashara Goshiri: A ton of points to sink into such a frail figure, but if you keep her safe, Shifting Sands can be positively game-changing. B+

Last edited by MegaSilver; September 2nd, 2012 at 02:33 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs