Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old August 29th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
umm, in case you didnt' notice they had a free Pack of Spanish main in every bag. That's what I was refering to.
Old August 29th, 2006, 12:25 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
umm, in case you didnt' notice they had a free Pack of Spanish main in every bag. That's what I was refering to.
Actually it was Pirates of the Revolution that was free in the bag. My point is that the promotion only works w/the slip that you can only get from a retailer.

Now, mother fracker, let's have us a flame war about it! Oh wait, no point. I already pwned you and showed my dominance at The Ram.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 29th, 2006, 01:08 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: WK Pirates of the Spanish Main and others

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom
I thought we had a thread in the "Other Games" section covering this, but no dice.
We did, because I remember thread being there. I posted it in it...but after searching it appears to be gone...hmmmm
Not being cheeky here, but are you sure those threads (you too, Mr. B) weren't at HQ?
or at ST.com?
Old August 29th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I like it. The new sea monsters really add a lot to the game.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old August 29th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
I already pwned you and showed my dominance at The Ram.
Is there a picture to prove such things?
Old August 29th, 2006, 03:13 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
There is on another site...

Yay! Quick Reply is back!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 30th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah
I like it. The new sea monsters really add a lot to the game.
Yeah, I actually started buying them because my son wanted a Kraken. What new dimension do they add? Are they random and attack ships who get too close?
Old August 30th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Re: WK Pirates of the Spanish Main and others

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew
Not being cheeky here, but are you sure those threads (you too, Mr. B) weren't at HQ?
Nah, they were definitely here. I purchased the Return of the Heroes boardgame when this site first got going. A couple of weeks later I posted a long bit in which I declared my eternal love for this beautiful game.

And baby, if you're reading this, I still love you.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 06:44 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Guys, if you haven't seen it yet, WK is offering the Guichuan for 12 packages of any of the sets, not just Davy Jones. An LGS here was offering older packs for $2.99 instead of $3.99. So the special could be had for $36 instead of $48.

Here is the article.

Save those packs, ski!
Hey Doc, thanks for the above post. Just got my crazy 10-mast Guichuan in the mail.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 08:40 PM

Comet5 has disabled reputation
We've just started playing POTSM on Heroscape scenery. Having 10 sets of sparkly water helps me, but a friend of mine has bought two MS and painted them blue. In the later packs they supplied dice to randomise the movemnt a little. We use these and move one hex per pip rolled. Each island is made up of several hexes each of which has to be explored. We use plastic figures as explorers. Roll a dice for each hex your figure moves onto to see if there is anything there, you could find anything form a volcano, natives willing to fight to protect theiri treasure, cause sea monsters to attack the nearest ship, you might even find treasure.

Alea Iacta Est
Old November 2nd, 2006, 09:00 PM

brigade101 has disabled reputation
I really like it but they do need to expand on some wind or bbetter rules for turning. Turning is way to simple IMO. Only had one mast break so far . I super glued it in place and just put a red slip next to tjhat sail when it supposed to be removed.

Questiopn. Does anyone ever color in the white edges that sho on the ship ?
Old November 2nd, 2006, 09:12 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
I like this game, but I don't know if I can keep it up with Heroscape and school and stuff going on.

Just to put the question out there--I've got a couple card carriers full of ships and crew and stuff. Anyone interested in trading me some HS stuff for it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games