Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 22nd, 2007, 09:14 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
6 person maps

I need a good, balanced 6 person map for a party I'm having, and the only ones I can find require more than I have. Basically, I need a balanced 6 person map with only a few of each expantion, one castle, and no lava. Thanks!
Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:40 PM

Glitch has disabled reputation
how many master sets you have would be a start?
Old June 23rd, 2007, 11:01 AM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch
how many master sets you have would be a start?
Based on the " Newly Updated Great Hex Count", he has 436 hexes(or one MS) The other five people may have more MS's, so I'm thinking he might have around 5 or 6 MS to play with?(This is just a random guess)

EDIT: He may have gotten more MS since he submitted his total to the count so that makes my guess even more possible. :P

Old June 23rd, 2007, 12:19 PM

Glitch has disabled reputation
i should hope he has more than one master set. because its pretty hard to build a 6 player map with one master set, unless everyone has like 2 cards. It is posible however with 2 master setsthough.
Old June 23rd, 2007, 01:14 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Make a hex shaped map! Six side - one for each person!
Old June 23rd, 2007, 02:04 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Make a hex shaped map! Six side - one for each person!
Hey! That's not a bad idea! Just put some trees, roads, ruins, water, other obstacles, etc. in the middle and you've got an easy and fun 6 player map.

Old June 23rd, 2007, 04:31 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have one MS (I have a lot more than it says in the Hex Count from other expantions) but I can ask my friends to bring some, giving us up to 5 MS, 1 castle, 3 TT, and 3 RTTFF.

As for the hex shaped one, that's a great idea! I'll use it if no one posts a specific map in the next few hours.
Old June 25th, 2007, 11:14 PM

Footlad79 has disabled reputation
One of the funnest things I like to do is build a small, central area in a hexagon, have 6 trails, 6 spaces straight each, leading off of each side. Divide up your remaining tials between the 6 players and have each person create their own map. Really fun cause you get to make bases that work really well with your army and get to show off your building skills. Force any army coming in to take a long path that come right next to a high ridge. Put some ranged units on there and you have an instant deathtrap!

If there was a unit ability that required each opponent to spell the names of all their units correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if that unit cost 1000 points-especially when taking on a marro army...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios