Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 20th, 2006, 07:33 AM

Venom has disabled reputation

oh wait... that means...i also

Old May 24th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
sorry, sorry...don't mean to get everyone's hopes up.

did my usual call to the guys at Gamer's Paradise in Chicagoland. they told me they called their supplier on Monday to find out what's up with the HS expansions and were told another 2 to 3 weeks.
Old May 27th, 2006, 07:47 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
I have given up on looking in stores any more. I will be ordering all the HS stuff on line. Taking 300 to 400 mile drives and coming up empty handed is not cool. (that was looking in about 25 stores).
Old May 27th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSlayer
I have given up on looking in stores any more. I will be ordering all the HS stuff on line. Taking 300 to 400 mile drives and coming up empty handed is not cool. (that was looking in about 25 stores).
As in you drove to that many stores today? We're talking $50 in gas. PLeasse telling you're joking Slayer.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:51 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
amazon has rankors for sale for 23.95 on there web site but no tundra thats very strange

Old May 31st, 2006, 02:54 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernz
amazon has rankors for sale for 23.95 on there web site but no tundra thats very strange
I think this will be the case for a couple of weeks, until, supposively, more units are released, then it will be the case again. Dreaded 2:1 Raknar to Thaelnek ratio

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old May 31st, 2006, 04:06 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart
I just checked, and it's not even really Amazon selling RV; it's a "Board Games SuperStore."

-Classicsmiley
Old June 2nd, 2006, 01:28 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I know I fell off the heroscape map last few months but I'm trying to make an effort to come back and how fitting that my first post is to declare that I still don't have wave 4, new large heroes expansion, or snow. I checked all my stores the other day and all they had was wave 2 believe it or not. I checked Walmart, Target, Toys R Us and then went home. This stuff has been out for a while right? Am I just getting screwed like I did with wave 2?

Noodles
Old June 2nd, 2006, 01:59 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
hello noodles. welcome back again.

yeah, there was a small window of opportunity for wave 4.

wave 4.5 has been available only through online retailers so far.

read through the entire Hasbro Distribution Problems thread for "enlightment".
Old June 2nd, 2006, 06:43 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Welcome back Noodles!

-Ski
Old June 2nd, 2006, 08:05 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Noodles!

I hope this post doesn't frighten you , but I hadn't seen a post from you in a while (even on HQ), and remembered that you had a myspace page, and was going to drop you a message to be sure you knew of the switch.

Good to see you're here.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old June 2nd, 2006, 12:27 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Finally, a store sighting

Yes, finally a store sighting!

At the Highland Park Target just north of Chicago.
There were 2 Racknars and 1 Tundra.
I bought one of each. Now I have 2 of each.
Thoughts of hitting other Chicagoland Targets did cross my mind, but I think I will let everyone else have a chance. I can wait to get even more later. (Behinds, I'll be travelling next week and I am not sure how much HS stuff I can carry with me.)

Ironically the Highland Park Target usually doesn't have much HS at all. I stop by it on my way to work to get other stuff, and today to my surprise there was a TT staring at me. Perhaps the fact that I cleaned them all out of their HS (except for two Orms) helped to make them restock.

Good hunting everyone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales