Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 16th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
I know, right?

I know, right?

Where did this phrase come from? I hear it all of the time, and I am fairly certain that it is something rather recent, particularly of the younger generation; I first became privy to it via my wife, who is a HS science teacher, and I suspect that she picked it up from her students. Additionally, I have noticed a lot of younger members on this forum using it, so I strongly suspect that it is some sort of recent cultural phenomena. Did some TV show spawn this, or has it always been floating around our airwaves...And I only just noticed?

Someone please help a confused clown out.

Update: looks like the Urban Dictionary has a mention of it, circa 2003, so either it has been around awhile (and I just noticed), or some recent events sparked a revival in its use.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; December 16th, 2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: ye ole urban dictionary
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I know, right?

I'd much rather hear that than people constantly starting sentences with "So".

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I'd much rather hear that than people constantly starting sentences with "So".
Filthy: So how about those Packers?

jschild: I know, right?

Old December 16th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Mila Kunis, "Jackie" from that 70s show.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:54 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
to both Mila and That 70's Show.

I know, right?

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 16th, 2010, 05:28 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

I had a girl at work who used to say "I know, Right!" whenever someone talked with her at work, it was like, totally annoying.
Old December 16th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

I know, right? That's so annoying.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old December 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

I don't really hear these used much.

It helps that I don't really talk to anyone.

But when I do hear it it annoys me.

Or anything that will be repeatedly said multiple times by different people.
Old December 16th, 2010, 07:48 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Been around way longer than that. I remember hearing it as a kid. I say it all the time because I think it's hilarious how little it contributes to the conversation.

What's the deal with that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General