Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2011, 04:50 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Just want to add that I hope Filthy considers a resubmit. IMO, a bump in cost or a slight mod to the Shield (like dropping to -1) would go a long way. Perhaps also a change to the aura to work with adjacent attacks, but a bump in price might cover the current boost to future ranged glads.

I really enjoyed Priscus and hope to see him again.
I voted in favor but I also, on reconsideration, could see tweaking the aura to work with adjacent attacks only. It would be thematic & a small change.

I will say about both units I've playtested - Gor'Vath and Priscus - the quality of these customs is very high. Anyone reading these words is welcome to conduct his or her own playtesting of any of our units in the queue and post results here.

If you aren't having fun, you ain't doing it right.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 2nd, 2011, 05:45 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

I want to say thanks to the SoV for taking the time to review and playtest Priscus. I have gathered some excellent feedback, and I look forward to tweaking him and getting him back into the action.

Cheers!
Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Lama, it sounds as if Priscus' Shield Pin is coming up against much the same issues that Gor'vath had in that one on one the increase/decrease was just too much though his is more extreme. I was planning on resubmitting my current version of Gor'Vath at some point. Clearly a few small changes perhaps in cost of Priscus would help.

Filthy, I do feel that cleaning up the card and finding a more suitable figure are really something I'd like to see as well. Capuans are getting more and more steep these days.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 2nd, 2011, 07:20 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
I want to say thanks to the SoV for taking the time to review and playtest Priscus. I have gathered some excellent feedback, and I look forward to tweaking him and getting him back into the action.

Cheers!
I look forward to it as well, Filthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Lama, it sounds as if Priscus' Shield Pin is coming up against much the same issues that Gor'vath had in that one on one the increase/decrease was just too much though his is more extreme. I was planning on resubmitting my current version of Gor'Vath at some point. Clearly a few small changes perhaps in cost of Priscus would help.

Filthy, I do feel that cleaning up the card and finding a more suitable figure are really something I'd like to see as well. Capuans are getting more and more steep these days.
I think you are probably right, robb.

Both Gor'vath and Priscus were a blast to play. I hope to see Gor'vath back "in these here parts" soon, as well.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Rob makes an *excellent* point about Priscus.

If it was a simple (think Samuel Brown) repaint, that make him easier to accept, or in the alternative some other fig, if one exists.

I know Robdamann would like another mini; I just don't know if there's a suitable one out there, but there may be.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:17 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Both Gor'vath and Priscus were a blast to play. I hope to see Gor'vath back "in these here parts" soon, as well.
I saw the mini use for Gor'vath at TotalCon this past weekend and almost grabbed it hoping he would show back up. The price tag is what prevented me, $10 for one mini was a bit much IMO.

-insert signature here-
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:45 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

ABprices:

Hezrou - Angelfire

Also Legendary Evils released another Hezrou that has a similar sculpt that is easier to find and cheaper.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:18 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I had mentioned the newer Hezrou way back when I first submitted Gor'Vath. The Legendary Evils version is cheaper and a lot more plentiful.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 3rd, 2011, 08:51 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Oh, I like that one.

-insert signature here-
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:10 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

I'd actually like to nominate Darkmage7a's Gatekeepers.

First off, the figures for the squad are absolutely awesome looking, and are perfect for the 'scape world. It's a unit where you just want to quote "V for Vendetta", but maybe it's just me (haha).

I think the best thing, beyond playability, affordable/balanced cost, and the unique and playable abilities, is the fact that it makes figures who don't see a ton of play playable. Warden 816, Dumutef Guard, Granite Guardians, Drow Chainfighter, etc, imagine them in an army with these guys? I have always been a fan the new units who help fill in gaps that the game has, and this one definitely does.

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Card?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs