Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 27th, 2014, 03:52 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I think I see some unpainted wyrmlings.
They have grey horns and yellow eyes, so there's somethin'.
Old June 27th, 2014, 06:59 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post

I think I see some green wyrmlings.
Awesome.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:11 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not sure about availability, but please tell me I'm not the only person who has drooled over imagining these beautiful minis/awesome looking heroes on the 'Scape board:

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rkh-grch04.html

Confrontation: Temple of the West Hero Box, $6 for two miniatures (who would be Hero units). Not bad, huh?

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 1st, 2014, 12:39 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

You are not the only one, elvenwizard9.
Those Temple of the West minis are nice.

I bought them with the idea of making my own minis (but I would more than welcome a more official unit if one were to be created or endorsed by C3V or Sov).

A quick search revealed a few more available on eBay (not sure if that helps).
Old July 1st, 2014, 01:11 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
I'm not sure about availability, but please tell me I'm not the only person who has drooled over imagining these beautiful minis/awesome looking heroes on the 'Scape board:

Confrontation: Temple of the West Hero Box, $6 for two miniatures (who would be Hero units). Not bad, huh?
Those are awesome. I created some customs for them. A leader and an aging wizard for my Army of Cathar. At one point, I considered submitting them to SoV, but the availability just didn't seem to be there.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 1st, 2014, 11:13 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

That Knight is in my opinion the best knight in the Confrontation Rackham line-up, picture doesn't do it justice.

was thinking of making a custom King Baldwin IV, it would be interesting to see a "transformation" ability where he could get on and get off the horse, having it's pose rear up means it can stay on a single space, and is roughly about the same length as the templar cavalry's horses.
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rkh-grch02.html

Those as Templar's Knights to help add more to jandar's Army
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rkh-grel01.html

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old July 15th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

A very very important suggestion : find names (for the figures or for the powers) easy to translate in French !

More seriously, could someone rephrase the name "Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep" so that I have the right image/idea of this name into my mind, to translate it ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 15th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
A very very important suggestion : find names (for the figures or for the powers) easy to translate in French !

More seriously, could someone rephrase the name "Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep" so that I have the right image/idea of this name into my mind, to translate it ?

Shieldsmiths: makers of shields.
Granite: a type of rock; connotations of strength and immobility.
Keep: fortress/bank/safehouse.

Edit. Additional thought: "Granite Keep" is the name of the place rather than a description; the latter would have resulted in "Shieldsmiths of the Granite Keep", which now I type it I realise could be read either way. But the way on the card only makes sense if Granite Keep is the name of a location.

Last edited by ollie; July 15th, 2014 at 04:41 PM.
Old July 16th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks !
As usual I think we won't translate "Shieldsmith"... as in English you're huge fans of well-sounded puzzled words with a nice signification, but not translatable as is. (ex: dragonspine, axegrinders, greenscales, ect...).

But with your additional thoughts... hum... I'm not sure if it's still pertinent to see it as Granite Fortress <=> London <=> Ullar Palace ... or more as "the Granite Fortress" <=> "the Rock cave" <=> "the woodden house".
Does it makes a difference ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 16th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post

I use those figures as the good guy's wizard and champion when we play my advanced Battle Masters. I can tell you they are really cool figures in person.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=19
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...7&postcount=24
Old July 16th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

While this is bumped, the D&D Icons of the Realms Starter Set is now available! $15 on Miniature Market!

CoolStuffInc has some shots of the individual figures... not the highest quality I've ever seen, but no worse than the average Heroclix. Scroll down on THIS PAGE. I think it's a good opportunity to get some underrepresented races in (Drow, Dwarves, our first Halfling) and I know how C3V loves packs for their heroes.
Old July 17th, 2014, 01:49 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I saw that pack just today when I stopped by my FLGS. The mini quality is acceptable. Thanks for sharing.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs