Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 8th, 2008, 01:24 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
UT -- SLC area NHSD Sat. 10/18 event thread

Utah's National HeroScape Day 2008

Saturday 10/18 @ Sugarhouse's Game Night Games, 1-5pm
ish.

The event is already on their Calendar.
You must register with GNG to either RSVP or view the current RSVP'd attendance list.
Alternatively, PM me with your status of definite/probable/maybe.

BoV–Fire Isles (lava)
BoV–Road Rampage
(road/forest)
BoV–Ticalla Sunrise (jungle/swamp)
Hide & Seek (Marvel/road/tundra)

So far, army points/glyphs are undecided.
There will be four 50-minute rounds & 10-minute breaks, with a possible "sudden death" final round for the top two slots.
Eat before the event, and arrive early to sign in & set up--we start promptly at 1pm.

Current player and venue cap is 24.
Laptops for tourney software & the advanced FAQ will be available.
RSVP & spout off here with any format suggestions.

2008 Rankings (Y=youth bracket):

RSVPs as of 10/15: –24 of 24

Davis County: (3)
1] Sing(3)
Salt Lake County: (9)
1] wjscaper (1)
2] UT Killer Cat(2)
3] UtahScott (1)
4] HokshilaTo (1)
5] Beisaic (2)
6] Magas(1)--???
7] Tiranx (1)–from Rexburg, ID!
Utah County: (12)
6] blords (3)
7] kormanking (5)*
8] Craniac(2)
9] onslaught(2)
Can't: betterthanslayer, TonySauce, ScottManDeath, Krai, quixotequest, ortimus, The B.I.V.
* Korman will be helping to run the tourney.

Event Pictures

(most of the) Group photo.

2008 prize table, featuring the 13th exclusive copy of a Vixentor HeroScape dice tower.

Panorama left.

Panorama right.

Panorama rear.

Healthy to terminated in 1.5 seconds: Q9 utterly fails his defense roll.

Elves. Captain America laughs at elves.

Q10 faces an Elvish arrow volley.

Last edited by UtahScott; October 2nd, 2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: added tournament results
Old October 2nd, 2008, 01:23 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: UT -- SLC area NHSD Sat. 10/18 event thread

Are there any updates to this yet? SLC is right on the way to Washington and I may just decide to attend this event instead of the ones in Vancover or Seattle WA. Any word on the point size? special rules? Marvel? common squad restrictions? prizes?
Old October 4th, 2008, 12:46 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

lafleurhero,

Have you checked with the Colorado group threads? I think there's a couple around Denver, isn't that much closer to you? They're probably not doing any NHSD stuff, though....

I'd love to have you come to Salt Lake on Oct. 18. Problem is, the store can only support 24 people, and we're full, plus somebody might be on the waiting list (let me check with him). If you're really committed to coming, I might throw my playing spot in favor of Organizing.

How many miles for you to SLC? I know there's been a few posters from eastern WY here in the past...you play with anybody else?
Old October 4th, 2008, 04:43 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Actually I've dedicated to the one in Vancover, WA now. Stopping in SLC would also have me on the road on Sunday when I want to be watching Football. Stuff in Denver isn't very active. There are a few people I have talked to about playing but for NHSD they are either going to Ohio or New Mexico. The only person in my area I've found to play with is currently on military duties but I think returns in November. I'm always looking for new players.
Old October 10th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was only sending out twelve NHSD dice towers, but I think a full house at 24 means I'm going to have to make you guys lucky number 13.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old October 11th, 2008, 01:36 AM

Oh, wow, I-Max...that is absolutely gorgeous. We are so going to be worthy of that thing.

Ladies & gentlemen, Vixentor Games!
They'll be here all week, so go buy something!
Old October 16th, 2008, 05:26 PM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation

WHAT THE HELL!!!! I WAS OUT IN UT FOR THE PAST YEAR... NOBODY PLAYED HS, Ive been iching to play for soooooo long and Now I find there are scapers in UT... Dammit... I lived in ROY so getting to Salt Lake would have been no problem... Im still up to date on everything but I haven played in over a year.... AWWWG!!!

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.
Old October 16th, 2008, 05:27 PM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation

I just move to CA the first week of September. so I can play again.

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.
Old October 16th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Uh, there were game days in the SLC area every couple months for the last couple years. About monthly if you would have been willing to go to Utah county.
Old October 17th, 2008, 08:51 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jumping around the boards leaving a quick note to everyone for tomorrow – Have fun and be good sports enjoy NHSD and good luck to all.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 17th, 2008, 10:07 PM

craniac has disabled reputation

UtahScott,

Hey, am I one of the (3) by your name on the gamenightgames RSVP? I didn't RSVP via their site, so I think I'm hosed, unless I am implicitly included with your reservation.

craniac@gmail.com
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:04 AM

KidKolor is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi, I'm another fan of HS in Utah. I've been collecting the figs for a couple of years but had no clue how to contact any SLC type players. I haven't been following the blogs very closely so that is why my tardy post.

I would like to have come to watch the tourney at Game Night Games. But if you are full you are full. Besides, it's too late. If anyone would like to summarize the SLC tournament I'd be delighted to read it. I'd be even more delighted to find out how I can get to play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day