Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old December 6th, 2007, 07:29 PM

ElderberryNSprouts has disabled reputation
Funky 'Merry Christmas' setups

Hi!
Our family has been checking the Heroscapers page for a while now, and we finally joined the forum. My 9 and 10 year old sons are the most avid players in the house, but the whole family likes to get together on a game occasionally. That would be me, my husband, 21 year old sister, 11 and 7 year old daughters, 6 year old son as well as the aforementioned sons. Makes for a long game, so we don't do it too often!

The big boys made some funky setups for the holidays (just for fun, of course, not for playing), and I thought I'd share.

Christmas Tree with SOTM hive instead of a star

Pretty, pretty snowflakes. Not so pretty toes. My son stood on the table to get a good picture. Good thing his mama didn't see that...

Snowman with pincher claws!

Hope y'all find many Heroscape gifts under the tree. Can't say whether there are any under our tree cause that would be telling.

Theresa

Mamaberry, for all the household Heroscapers
Old December 6th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Ha ha, sweet snowman! Welcome to heroscapers.com ElderberryNSprouts! And, in advance, a Merry Christmas to you!
Old December 6th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Nice! Those are wonderful creations. It almost makes me want to start a new religion based on Heroscape, just to make excuses for a new holiday featuring snowtile men.

Featured Holy Days:

Toy Fair NY: Minor Holiday; great for showing HS spirit

ComicCon: Major Holiday; primarily a time of meditation and anticipation of the coming holy days - adherents are encouraged to go to retreats where they discuss the hints revealed by convention-goers (such as fuzzy pics of the back of the box) and strategize uses for the new exclusive. This is also the greatest holiday for followers of the Marvel denomination.

GenCon: Major Holiday; generally a time of playing and speculating on the coming sets.

National Heroscape Day: Holiest of days. Tradition holds that Valkyrie dice are used to show one's patron Valkyrie General.

Just a thought.

Old December 6th, 2007, 08:17 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Firstly, WELCOME TO THE FOURMS! Stay away from EJ, he bites. Second, the snowman is great! Keep up the good work!
Old December 6th, 2007, 08:19 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
I like the snowman, good job

Why didn't I think of that?

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old December 6th, 2007, 11:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 7th, 2007, 01:27 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I love the snowman!

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old December 7th, 2007, 06:16 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
What a cool family you have!

Old December 11th, 2007, 02:39 PM

ElderberryNSprouts has disabled reputation
Thanks for the welcome, y'all. I forgot to say that we don't play with the whole family- our one year old is pretty good at grabbing pieces and throwing dice, but stinks on strategy. That's her in my profile pic demonstrating her grabbing skills on the hive.

I do think my family is the coolest.

Mamaberry, for all the household Heroscapers
Old December 12th, 2007, 02:05 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Funky 'Merry Christmas' setups

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderberryNSprouts
Our family has been checking the Heroscapers page for a while now, and we finally joined the forum. My 9 and 10 year old sons are the most avid players in the house, but the whole family likes to get together on a game occasionally. That would be me, my husband, 21 year old sister, 11 and 7 year old daughters, 6 year old son as well as the aforementioned sons.

1 year old son
6 year old son
7 year old daughter.
9 year old son
10 year old son
+ 11 year old daughter
------------------------
1 daughter short on your own personal Grut Orcs pack. I can't decide if mine are orcs or legions. I know my kids roll extra defense dice when they're next to each other but they sure as heck also have disengage...

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Funky 'Merry Christmas' setups

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
1 daughter short on your own personal Grut Orcs pack. I can't decide if mine are orcs or legions. I know my kids roll extra defense dice when they're next to each other but they sure as heck also have disengage...
None of us are playing with a full Grut pack. :P

Old December 12th, 2007, 10:11 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Are you sure you didnt start playing Scape to stop procreating?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion