Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old January 25th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Just an old dog here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2020, 05:41 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Pasting this here to get more coverage:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Does anybody still have this file I linked to in the below post? I had a hard drive crash & no longer have it or any of the files that make up the zip & it doesn't seem to be on the server either.

Also I thought I had created a file with all the C3G glyphs (at that point) for VirtualScape but I can't find the link anywhere. Does anybody have that also?

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Ok take 2.

Here is .rar file with the files in it to create the two lexan City Block mats. & some better instructions on how to install (I hope). If you installed the previous version you might want to delete the related .bmp files from the "Virtualscape\Images\Personal" folder & delete the tiles from the .ini file as mentioned below.
  • Required is a rar decompressing program - I use WinRar.
  • Decompress the file directly into your Virtualscape folder.
  • Make a backup copy of VirtualScape.ini file.
  • Open file "Add Contents to VirtualScape.ini under TilePerso.txt"
  • Select all text & copy.
  • Open file Virtulscape.ini file.
  • Locate the line in the text that reads "[TilePerso]" (do a search if you need to)
  • The next line should read "Tile0=" & a value of either True or False.
    If it is False you haven't created any personal tiles. In this instance delete the line ("Tile0=False") & paste the previously copied text in this line (which should be directly under the line "[TilePerso]".

If it is True, you have other personal tiles already created. In this case you can keep them if you want but this will require a bit of work or you can remove them. To remove them just delete all lines between [TilePerso] and the next line that begins & ends with [] (in my file it is [Game]. You can now paste the previously copied text in the next line under "[TilePerso]". If you need to keep your previous personal tiles, scroll to the last tile listed under [TilePerso] (before the next line beginning & ending with []) & paste the previously copied text there. Scroll back up to the first line you pasted in (which should be "Tile0=True". From that point on change all the numbers on the for the Tile# to count consecutively from the last number of the tile already in your list.
    For example if your last personal tile in the list was number 3 & after pasting in the text it looked like:
    Quote:
    Tile3=true
    Tile3Name=MyCoolTile
    Tile3NbHex=1
    Tile3Quantity=0
    Tile3Texture=MyCoolTile.bmp
    Tile3TextureSide=MyCoolTile Side.bmp
    Tile3Char=
    Tile3Color=3881787
    Tile0=true
    Tile0Name=LexanAsphalt
    Tile0NbHex=1
    Tile0Quantity=0
    Tile0Texture=LexanAsphalt.bmp
    Tile0TextureSide=LexanAshpalt Side.bmp
    Tile0Char=
    Tile0Color=3881787
    Tile1=True
    Change it to look like:
    Quote:
    Tile3=true
    Tile3Name=MyCoolTile
    Tile3NbHex=1
    Tile3Quantity=0
    Tile3Texture=MyCoolTile.bmp
    Tile3TextureSide=MyCoolTile Side.bmp
    Tile3Char=
    Tile3Color=3881787
    Tile4=true
    Tile4Name=LexanAsphalt
    Tile4NbHex=1
    Tile4Quantity=0
    Tile4Texture=LexanAsphalt.bmp
    Tile4TextureSide=LexanAshpalt Side.bmp
    Tile4Char=
    Tile4Color=3881787
    Tile5=True
  • Save & Close "VirtualScape.ini" & Close "Add Contents to Virtualscape.ini under TilePerso.txt".
  • Run VirtualScape.
  • There will be 2 new maps in your "Exemples" folder called "LexanCityBlock.hsc" & "LexanCityBlock old.hsc" open which ever you wish to use.

I couldn't solve the issue of putting part tiles around the edge, but since we have voted to ignore their existence this shouldn't cause an issue.

Cheers
Or if someone has installed it can just zip up their VS directory & send to me. I can work with that.
Old January 27th, 2020, 06:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, never added the city blocks to my VS. (Not sure VS is even on/functional on my current laptop). @japes maybe?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Doctor Who this year is...certainly something. It's one of those situations where they're either going to stick the landing and pull off one of the greatest Who stories of all time or fall flat on their face. And y'all know me, I want to ramble about it. Nobody should feel obligated to actually read it.

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR AIRED EPISODES AS WELL AS RUMORS FOR FUTURE EPISODES
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, never added the city blocks to my VS. (Not sure VS is even on/functional on my current laptop). @japes maybe?
Can't say that I have that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 13th, 2020, 03:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think I'm going to contact my local shop and add this to my pull list.

New Batman: The Animated Series Comic
Old February 13th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I am an Aquatic Snake.
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Happy Birthday to @Karat ! Hope it was a stress-free, fun, day!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old February 13th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Happy Birthday to @Karat ! Hope it was a stress-free, fun, day!
Thanks my friend! I spent most of it at work but 8t was mostly stress-free though.
Old February 14th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Old February 14th, 2020, 09:16 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Love is in the air

Old February 14th, 2020, 09:31 AM

He has .... a handsome face!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape