Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old February 25th, 2011, 06:04 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: For iphone users

I do have Wifi (lots of wifi), I just wasn't able to connect. I'll probably try it again when I get home, since it should be a bit easier to deal with there, but for now, I really only need the one type anyway (I always play with the white dice for the Valkyrie dice anyway). If I can import them, that's all the better. If not, oh well.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old February 25th, 2011, 11:08 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

it was my first time to make some type of instructions on how to do something like this...could that maybe be the problem?...are they too hard to follow or confusing? let em know thanks

bsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
I do have Wifi (lots of wifi), I just wasn't able to connect. I'll probably try it again when I get home, since it should be a bit easier to deal with there, but for now, I really only need the one type anyway (I always play with the white dice for the Valkyrie dice anyway). If I can import them, that's all the better. If not, oh well.

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.
Old March 4th, 2011, 11:51 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

HS-aholic free heroscape iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiananBrage View Post
HS-aholic finally got added to the AppStore today. It's designed for the iPhone/iPod but works fine on the iPad (in the emulator window).

Current features include collection management, army creation (manual or generated for up to 6 players), and an area for managing custom units.

Check out the iTunes page for more info:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hs-ah...418774549?mt=8

Note: By default there are no Marvel units included because Apple has apparently gotten a lot of grief from them involving other apps. So unless I get direct permission from them I cannot include them. However, they should be simple enough to add manually with the Custom Unit menu.
Also I replaced the areas where Marvel units would have been in the original interface with a a Custom Valkyrie container to help incorporate units that use a non-standard Valkyrie. Potentially a superior feature anyway.

We're already working on the next version. So let me know if you find any bugs on have a feature request. I can't add every feature but I'll definitely think over any suggestions and implement what I can.

Upcoming Fixes:
1. Fix occasional issue where the Custom Unit Creation form is missing some delete buttons on the Rule cells.

Upcoming Features:
1. Donation button (just in case anyone feels generous )
2. Dice rolling (likely no cool 3D animations, but functional once I find out more about the dice since I do not personally own any Flagbearers).
Old March 14th, 2011, 12:12 AM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

@Deadmaxx

Hey, installed the app on my ipad, and used your instructions to upload the dice. No problems either, everything was very clear. However, the word "shield" was misspelled on the basic Heroscape Dice. It was spelled "sheild". The other dice seem to be fine. After rolling a few times I noticed sometimes it comes up "shield" or "sheild". Don't know what that's about???

You might want to check it. Thanks for this cool addition to this sweet app. Well done!
Old March 14th, 2011, 02:10 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah I'm not the greatest speller in the world. Sorry about that. Well it's an easy fix if you want to do it yourself. Just go into the 'Custom Dice' in 'Customize' choose Hero6: Heroscape from the list and you can change the "string" name to the correct spelling. I got sick of seeing the words come up every time I rolled the dice anyway. I just went into the 'General' settings and turned the 'Result Flash Duration' to the bunny rabbit speed...so you don't see the text come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageheat View Post
@Deadmaxx

Hey, installed the app on my ipad, and used your instructions to upload the dice. No problems either, everything was very clear. However, the word "shield" was misspelled on the basic Heroscape Dice. It was spelled "sheild". The other dice seem to be fine. After rolling a few times I noticed sometimes it comes up "shield" or "sheild". Don't know what that's about???

You might want to check it. Thanks for this cool addition to this sweet app. Well done!

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.
Old March 15th, 2011, 12:41 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

Cool. I went into the settings and switched to the bunny rabbit. The interface looks a lot better without the text popping up anyways. Thanks again for the tip.
Old March 18th, 2011, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristeaLawrence View Post
Really excited for game center app. Wonderful app of playing games on your iPhone against friends and unknown foes anywhere in the world. But unable to get install it in my iphone, so need some guidance here.

Sorry...I think your in the wrong place looking for help with your problem.

bsb

Old March 18th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristeaLawrence View Post
Really excited for game center app. Wonderful app of playing games on your iPhone against friends and unknown foes anywhere in the world. But unable to get install it in my iphone, so need some guidance here.
Reported

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software