Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old February 24th, 2011, 10:10 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: For iphone users

Are you using the Light version or the full version?

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 24th, 2011, 10:24 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

full version of the Dicenomicon

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.
Old February 24th, 2011, 11:16 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

No, not with your files, just in general. I guess if your not having problems with the app itself, that was what I was interested in.

How is it during gaming? Have you had any hassles from anyone about the legitimacy of it, using a program to roll dice...instead of by hand? How many games have you used it in?
Old February 24th, 2011, 11:27 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

I have yet to try it out in a group...I live in a small town and everybody here sucks! LOL I try to get people to play but there not interested. But I do have some company coming up in a week or so, and there friends of mine, I know they wont care. The digital versions of the dice are setup exactly like they would be on the real die (corrent side of the faces)...so it would just as random as the real thing...

bsb

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.
Old February 24th, 2011, 11:33 PM

cool, thanks for the info. I've flagged this app in my wish list, and will think about it. Seems pretty cool....

Just trying to visualize it on the gaming table, and how practical it would be for me, and anyone else looking at it. Guess you would have to turn off the gyroscope so it wouldn't change or re-shake the roll every time you needed to show someone your screen (in case they can't see it for whatever the reason).

It looks nifty, but is it practical?? I guess that's my question (rhetorical of course) Thanks for letting us know about this app.
Old February 25th, 2011, 12:33 AM

Well you know you'll never drop a bunch of dice on the floor ever again...heh... Yeah the shake to roll is a bit senitive...I havent tried to turn that off...(first iphone I've ever had, so still learning things on it) I do know that the Dicenmicon keeps track of your rolls...SO if it did happen to roll unexpectedly, you can bring up a log of all the rolls you've done before the accident roll. It's a pretty powerful dice rolling program, it can do ALL kinds of stuff...you can do all kinds of formulas (crazy code stuff)...most of it is way over my head though.

bsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageheat View Post
cool, thanks for the info. I've flagged this app in my wish list, and will think about it. Seems pretty cool....

Just trying to visualize it on the gaming table, and how practical it would be for me, and anyone else looking at it. Guess you would have to turn off the gyroscope so it wouldn't change or re-shake the roll every time you needed to show someone your screen (in case they can't see it for whatever the reason).

It looks nifty, but is it practical?? I guess that's my question (rhetorical of course) Thanks for letting us know about this app.

Old February 25th, 2011, 01:12 PM

Interesting. I went ahead and picked up the app. Going to insert your custom dice today. It is a pretty cool thing to fool around with, I tend to find myself rolling dice...for no reason. Too bad the sound fx aren't coming through the iTouch. That's the only thing that is disappointing. Though I can hear it through the headphones but then...that's stupid. lol

Oh well. Here's hoping the install goes well!
Old February 25th, 2011, 01:46 PM

Yeah that is kind of odd with the sound missing on the itouch...but then again I know nothing about the itouch...heh...you can always plug in portable speakers into it while you play? The iPad also can use the app...it probley looks pretty cool one of those.

Hope the file import work okay for you....let me know if you run into any trouble...I can try to heplp out if possible.

bsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageheat View Post
Interesting. I went ahead and picked up the app. Going to insert your custom dice today. It is a pretty cool thing to fool around with, I tend to find myself rolling dice...for no reason. Too bad the sound fx aren't coming through the iTouch. That's the only thing that is disappointing. Though I can hear it through the headphones but then...that's stupid. lol

Oh well. Here's hoping the install goes well!

Old February 25th, 2011, 02:10 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble importing these files. I'm going to see if I can figure out why that is. He also accepts dice to add to the in app downloadable dice library (the online dicetorium, or whatever it's called). Maybe you should send him those dice to add to the library.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old February 25th, 2011, 04:11 PM

How far are you getting when you try to import the files? Maybe I can help you out as well.

I did also send the files to the guy that made the app... I have no idea if he will ever use them.

You can also '[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']manually[/FONT]' make the dice yourself, if worst comes to worst. All the PNG files are here on the Heroscapers site...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...imageuser=4365

bsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Unfortunately, I'm having trouble importing these files. I'm going to see if I can figure out why that is. He also accepts dice to add to the in app downloadable dice library (the online dicetorium, or whatever it's called). Maybe you should send him those dice to add to the library.

Old February 25th, 2011, 04:47 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

I can't connect to the server on the phone from my web browser. I also tried sending them over through itunes, which didn't work.

So I manually made the standard die. None of the general dice, though, since I didn't want to take a whole lot of time on it.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old February 25th, 2011, 05:56 PM

Hmm sorry your having trouble with it. Do you happen to have WiFi in your place? That might be something else thats needed...

but at least you were able to create the standard die

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
I can't connect to the server on the phone from my web browser. I also tried sending them over through itunes, which didn't work.

So I manually made the standard die. None of the general dice, though, since I didn't want to take a whole lot of time on it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software