Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 21st, 2021, 06:29 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Superman/Batman Robot

The Book of Superman/Batman Robot

C3G DC CON EXCLUSIVE 2021
RELEASE NAME

Card PDF

Alt Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The object used for this destructible object is a Batman/Superman Robot from the Superman and Wonder Woman set.
Its model number and name are #G002 / Batman/Superman Robot.

Object Bio - The Superman/Batman Robot was created by the hero Toyman, aka Hiro Okarmura, to destroy an incoming Kryptonite Meteor. It was originally intended to be piloted by one of its namesake heroes, but was ultimately flown by Captain Atom for the successful mission of destruction.

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Vehicle Destructible Object: See rules for Destructible Objects HERE. See HERE for optional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Superman/Batman Robot is a single-based figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: (LordVenoc)
  • Second playtest: (IAmBatman)
  • Third Playtest: (Dr. Jekyll)
  • Fourth Playtest: FreshFoods
  • Art: Figure, Background
  • Con Brainstorm Group: LordVenoc, Lord Pyre, Spidey'tilIDie, IAmBatman
  • Art by Soundwarp unless someone else wants it

Last edited by Splash; July 27th, 2022 at 03:23 PM.
Old July 21st, 2021, 06:30 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Batman/Superman Robot (Breathing)

NAME = SUPERMAN/BATMAN ROBOT

COVER = FULL COVER
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 1
SIZE = HUGE 16

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 250

MECH OF TOMORROW

Before rolling for initiative, if this vehicle is occupied, you may move it up to 4 spaces. After moving this way, add 1 to your initiative roll for each enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of this vehicle, to a maximum of +4.

CAPED COMET SMASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5 + Special.
Once per game, instead of moving and attacking normally, move this vehicle at least 5 and no more than 10 spaces in a straight line and choose any number of figures you passed over this way to attack. If you only choose a single figure, add X dice to the attack where X equals the chosen figure’s Height number, to a maximum of 10 extra dice for the attack. Roll each attack separately.

WORLD’S FINEST DEFENSE
Figures occupying this vehicle cannot be affected by special powers on glyphs or enemy figures outside this vehicle. When this vehicle is occupied by a Champion you control and would receive one or more wounds, ignore all but one of those wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by LordVenoc; December 2nd, 2021 at 09:26 PM.
Old July 21st, 2021, 06:30 PM
Book Wyrm

Mini Picture

Comic Picture

Background

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 27th, 2021 at 09:20 AM.
Old July 21st, 2021, 06:32 PM
Book Wyrm

I believe the Comet Punchy Special Attack was the biggest thing in question back at the Con. Seems the goal is trying to help it be the big flashy thing the Robot is designed to do (smash a big Kryptonite meteor in a big moment), but not too counterdrafty against big stuff.
Old July 21st, 2021, 07:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

After thinking on it, my suggestion, to even out the options, be nicer to big things, still keep the potential for a silly-big attack, and make the numbers easier to remember it, would be:

CAPED COMET SMASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5 + Special.
Once per game, instead of moving and attacking normally, move this figure at least 5 and no more than 10 spaces in a straight line and choose any number of figures you passed over this way to attack. If you only choose a single figure, add X dice to the attack where X equals the chosen figure’s Height number, to a maximum of 10 extra dice for the attack. Roll each attack separately.

So it'd either be attack everyone you go over for 5, or attack one figure for up to 15 (depending on height). Should average 7.5 skulls against the biggest ones, which, if they have 6 defense on average (2 shields), should do an average of 5.5 wounds. Pretty nasty, but nothing guaranteed, of course.

Also moved the minimum spaces to 5 in order to keep the range easier to remember.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2021, 07:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks awesome. It's the DC Gundam.

I like the changes to the special attack.
Old July 21st, 2021, 08:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Some disagreement between thread title and SP on its name - the mini gives Batman first billing I think, but the actual comic is Superman/Batman, so I usually go with the latter.

I know I at least mentioned this to Bats in person, but not sure I said so to everyone else who did the initial brainstorm: I really like the direction here - I think it does a good job marrying the thing's function in the comics with the coolness of the sculpt.
Old July 21st, 2021, 09:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What is the bio here?
Old July 21st, 2021, 09:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think we do need to establish one way or the other if 'moving in a straight line' means moving in one direction through that straight line or if you can still move back and forth over spaces in that line. Since if it's the later that would mean we'd need a bit different lingo here. "Move Superbot up to 10 spaces in a straight line, if it ends this move at least 5 spaces away from its original position, do the attack stuff" or something like that.

Other than that, design is probably fine for what the mech actually does in the comic. I think I already whined at like 3 people at the con on how I think the comic itself totally wastes the potential of the idea by just using it as a random rocket for no reason.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 21st, 2021, 09:32 PM
Book Wyrm

Could definitely see those changes to the Special there to keep it a bit more reigned in.

When I double checked the mini title I thought I was going crazy as I could've sworn billed Superman first. Will update that.

I'll get a full bio at some point, but basically Toyman (the teenage hero one) makes a robot to protect Superman from a Kryptonite Meteor that needs smashed. Then Captain Atom flies it and smashes the rock.
Old July 21st, 2021, 09:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Superman/Batman Robot (Breathing)

And Dwayne Johnson was never the same after that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 21st, 2021, 10:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I think we do need to establish one way or the other if 'moving in a straight line' means moving in one direction through that straight line or if you can still move back and forth over spaces in that line. Since if it's the later that would mean we'd need a bit different lingo here. "Move Superbot up to 10 spaces in a straight line, if it ends this move at least 5 spaces away from its original position, do the attack stuff" or something like that.
I'd be in favor of our officially establishing that straight line movement is unidirectional in C3G. The other interpretation feels like someone trying to cheese a loophole anyway.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library