Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 7th, 2023, 07:47 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart
Re: Peoria Monthlies 23 Next event 3/25/23! VC Delta 24 figu

Oof miss February for a funeral and have to miss March for a wedding. Dang obligations. If April is not on Hexicon or the Missouri Seasonal then I should be able to make it. Nothing else on the schedule that month.
Old March 7th, 2023, 08:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Put me and +4 down for attending.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 18th, 2023, 12:48 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maps are posted in the OP! Please RSVP if you have not yet, and let me know if you can bring a map!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 22nd, 2023, 06:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I are not able to make it this time. See you all next month!
Old March 22nd, 2023, 09:45 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Dang. Alright just means we need some more peeps to show up. @Polaris ? @Knight of Scape ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 22nd, 2023, 10:19 PM

I’ll bring Valor, Jungle Fever, Risky Outpost

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:46 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Bringing Vulcan Ridge

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old March 26th, 2023, 01:00 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Love seeing Slashers go 9-1! Would love to hear how Valor treated you all!
Old April 6th, 2023, 09:56 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria Monthlies 23 Next event 4/29/23! Preset draft

Details for the next event are up in the OP! I'll have Maps and draft pools up within the next week sometime.

Old April 7th, 2023, 01:00 AM

Whoa! love this format idea. Really interested to see how this plays out!!! I've never been much of a fan of the "draft-style" formats...but this I think I just might like!

I can see this format as a natural way to ban certain units (if Q9 isn't in any of the pools, then he's essentially a banned figure). Also has the added fun/potential to highlight units that don't normally see the table (Obsidian Guards on lava maps) and/or draft pools that specifically have counter units within them, but not broken matchups (so there aren't hopefully any "auto-lose" matchups i.e. Cathar vs Deathchasers...I'm not salty or anything )

Also, in terms of draft pools...this will require a TON of miniatures I'd imagine. I'm more than willing to offer my collection for assisting on draft pools figures as needed. So no need to restrict the pools by JUST your collection...unless of course you want to and that's intentional .

Any idea how this is going to work on heroscape.org? Are you going to be able to launch rounds without army submissions? or will you just require people to enter a "dummy army"?

As for RSVP'ing...put me down and +3

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 8th, 2023, 12:29 PM

Maps and draft pools are up in the OP! If we have more than 14 players I will add more maps and pools as needed.
@Sir Heroscape Details for the signup process are now in the OP as well.

I will need as much help as possible bringing maps and pools as this will require a lot of work. Please let me know if you can bring maps/pools or both. It is okay to bring a map, and then a pool for a different map if that is what your collection can support. I won't have anyone bring partial pools though as that just seems confusing and I'd rather not mix people's figures. If you do bring a pool make sure to bring 2 cards for any commons that there are multiple of in the pool, in case a copy is drafted by each player.

A couple other things to note:

I did change the draft process slightly, it will be 1-2-2-2-2..

We will be using Super Lodin at this event, D20+2 instead of the normal +1. Lodin is one of the weakest glyphs in the pool usually, and often is ignored. Hopefully this makes it more interesting.

Last edited by boromir96; April 8th, 2023 at 01:01 PM.
Old April 8th, 2023, 10:23 PM

I’ll bring:
Breakthrough + Pools
Mime Raths + Pools
March 3rd + Pools

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events