Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 30th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Thor - Design Phase

Here's a question ... does he need Shields of Valor? Maybe he works just fine with 8 life and 7 defense (he'd still be tougher than Hulk - and have possibly better offensive potential with his powers). I think he'd be around 400ish and maybe more with his crowd control/range abilities of his special attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2010, 04:06 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Got some wording ideas for you...

THUNDER STRIKE
Instead of attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die for all figures within 2 spaces of Thor. If you roll 16 or higher, place up to 6 Wound Markers between any of those figure's cards. Thunder Strike may only be used once per game.

Reducing the possible damage that attack could do might help reduce the cost a little. Just an idea.

MJOLNIR THROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 + Special. Attack 4.
All figures adjacent to Thor are affected by Mjolnir Throw Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all adjacent figures. Choose a figure to attack within 6 clear line spaces of Thor and attack one additional time. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Maybe that will help, or at least put you into a new thought process.
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am very excited about this custom. I love what you have for Thunder Strike. Although, since it is presumably a lightning attack, shouldn't it be called Lightning Strike? Also, Wolfhunter's idea for the 6 wounds being spread out is kinda cool.

More on this later...
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Meh ... since Thunderstrike can only be used once per game, I really don't mind the power level of it as is.
That said, Wulfhunter's wording for the hammer throw SA, is a big improvement. Looks sharp!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I agree with Bats. As a once a game power, I don't mind it being powerful.
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:37 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I personally like both suggestions made by Wulfhunter. I am not crazy about the idea of Thor using this to possibly decimate WW and Supes and oneshot kill Hal all on the same turn. That is over a thousand points of figures he could nearly take out. If were to lead with this and then have no damage himself I think he coudl take them all out. Especially since its a place wounds, not attack thing, it would bypass GL's marker power and Green Shield. Just my

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:40 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I agree with Bats. As a once a game power, I don't mind it being powerful.
Yeah, I can get behind that.

Last edited by Griffin; March 30th, 2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Spidey makes a convincing argument
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I personally like both suggestions made by Wulfhunter. I am not crazy about the idea of Thor using this to possibly decimate WW and Supes and oneshot kill Hal all on the same turn. That is over a thousand points of figures he could nearly take out. If were to lead with this and then have no damage himself I think he coudl take them all out. Especially since its a place wounds, not attack thing, it would bypass GL's marker power and Green Shield. Just my
Dang, that makes some since. However, the power is a one time use only, and is a D20 based power. Also, Thor could decide to place all 6 wounds on Superman, so either way your concern that he could destroy too much too fast would not be addressed in either direction.
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

We can keep it powerful without making it game-breaking. What about "on a 16 or higher...may roll 4 unblockable attack dice..."?
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Dang, that makes some since. However, the power is a one time use only, and is a D20 based power. Also, Thor could decide to place all 6 wounds on Superman, so either way your concern that he could destroy too much too fast would not be addressed in either direction.
Well, yeah, but he wouldn't be able to decimate a 1000 points worht of figures, just mostly kill Superman, which I am OK with. Especially on a d-20 power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
We can keep it powerful without making it game-breaking. What about "on a 16 or higher...may roll 4 unblockable attack dice..."?
I like this even better. Realistically, why would you ever put less than 4 wounds as it is currently written? This puts an element of chance in it, which to me is the second key component to Heroscape, right behind strategy.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Got some wording ideas for you...

THUNDER STRIKE
Instead of attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die for all figures within 2 spaces of Thor. If you roll 16 or higher, you may place up to 6 Wound Markers between among any of those figure's cards. Thunder Strike may only be used once per game.

Reducing the possible damage that attack could do might help reduce the cost a little. Just an idea.

MJOLNIR THROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 + Special. Attack 4.
All figures adjacent to Thor are affected by Mjolnir Throw Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all adjacent figures. Choose a figure to attack within 6 clear line sight spaces of Thor and attack one additional time. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Maybe that will help, or at least put you into a new thought process.

Questions: With THUNDER STRIKE, are you rolling the 20-sided die once for all figures collectively, or once for each figure separately? As it is worded now, it seems unclear. Without the "you may," you could be forced to put Wound Markers on your own figures cards.

With MJOLNIR THROW SPECIAL ATTACK, does he need LOS on the non-adjacent figure?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 30th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I think THUNDER STRIKE with 4 autowounds to all figures within range is a bit too much (see Spidey's Post for his genius explanation), but I think 6 wounds divided amount them wouldn't be too bad.
I also think that Balantai makes an excellent argument about SHIELD OF VALOR being a bit much at 6, but reasonable at 5.

Besides those 2 things I very much like how this card is going and I am eager to play/playtest it in the future.

All I can think about thought this thread is Hulk vs Thor. I love that movie.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library