Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old December 2nd, 2020, 03:49 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Pod 2 Main Thread

@Amarant @Confred @Zetsubo

No hard feelings but if we don’t hear from you guys in a little bit we’re going to figure out a procedure for replacement. If you want back in later on I’m sure we can manage but we want to get Pod 2 running.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 07:11 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
@Amarant @Confred @Zetsubo

No hard feelings but if we don’t hear from you guys in a little bit we’re going to figure out a procedure for replacement. If you want back in later on I’m sure we can manage but we want to get Pod 2 running.
Please remove me.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old December 8th, 2020, 04:48 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Roger roger. Looks like we need to come up with a path forward.
Old December 8th, 2020, 09:38 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there any official openings for pod members yet?
Old December 12th, 2020, 12:20 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
@Zetsubo

Apologies for the absence. Haven't really had much time for heroscape this year. I'm kinda surprised I wasn't removed months ago, but now that I'm checking back in I would like to resume helping with the pod if the position is still open.
Old December 14th, 2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Quote:
@Zetsubo

Apologies for the absence. Haven't really had much time for heroscape this year. I'm kinda surprised I wasn't removed months ago, but now that I'm checking back in I would like to resume helping with the pod if the position is still open.
Sure thing. Try and get caught up on Pod 2, and let us know your thoughts.
Old December 16th, 2020, 05:49 PM

Edited to change out designers Shiftrex and Skinderella.
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Glad to have you (back) Zetsubo, Shiftrex, and Skinderella!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 22nd, 2021, 01:01 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey guys, I'm just dropping in to check on the Pod in the wake of recent changes. PK and Shiftrex are both stepping down, so this Pod is down to @flameslayer93 , @Captain Stupendous , @Skinderella , @Zetsubo , and (I believe) @Alexandros .

I mostly want to gauge how you guys are feeling. Most of Pod 2 is already through Public Feedback, but there's obviously a considerable amount of work left. If you guys want more assistance, then when we were first planning AotV back on Discord, I remember that we talked about other Pod Leaders joining pods to help keep things moving forward if the need arises. No worries if you're comfortable with things as they are now, but I just wanted to make note that we can take a more active role if that's desired.
Old April 30th, 2021, 11:40 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Chiming in! As things go into safer covid conditions, my job's insane hours are also going back to doable (yay, no more 6 day work weeks!), so ill be happy to continue working from here. I'll appreciate the help from another available lead however.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 30th, 2021 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Trust me, you need that 7th day for your family and yourself... Love you guys but fs needs sleep too <3
Old May 23rd, 2021, 12:05 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Hey guys, I'm just dropping in to check on the Pod in the wake of recent changes. PK and Shiftrex are both stepping down, so this Pod is down to @flameslayer93 , @Captain Stupendous , @Skinderella , @Zetsubo , and (I believe) @Alexandros .

I mostly want to gauge how you guys are feeling. Most of Pod 2 is already through Public Feedback, but there's obviously a considerable amount of work left. If you guys want more assistance, then when we were first planning AotV back on Discord, I remember that we talked about other Pod Leaders joining pods to help keep things moving forward if the need arises. No worries if you're comfortable with things as they are now, but I just wanted to make note that we can take a more active role if that's desired.
I think maybe I don't understand the question. I'm okay with continuing as is, but if there are others who want to be involved, it does seem like there are a few vacancies.
Old May 25th, 2021, 11:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
I think maybe I don't understand the question. I'm okay with continuing as is, but if there are others who want to be involved, it does seem like there are a few vacancies.
Gah, this had fallen off of my radar for a bit. Thanks for bumping this!

I'm mostly concerned about the recent slowdown in AotV as a whole; I'm hoping to help kick things back into gear soon with a revitalized focus on finishing out Pods 0 and 1 for our first release. I'll also try to take a look across the project over the next few days to see where we're at.

There are a couple of units in Pod 2 that could still use some attention in the meantime. I'll go ahead and bump them and get a vote started so that things can keep progressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Chiming in! As things go into safer covid conditions, my job's insane hours are also going back to doable (yay, no more 6 day work weeks!), so ill be happy to continue working from here. I'll appreciate the help from another available lead however.
I'm glad to hear that things are getting better! I totally understand real life taking priority, and we can definitely see about getting you another lead involved to help with maintaining the threads and votes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs