Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

View Poll Results: How did you feel about overlapping figures for Bring 2?
I love it, I think we should do it in every bring 2 from now on 2 12.50%
I liked it as a change up, but not every time 8 50.00%
I didn't like it 5 31.25%
Something else (specify in the comments) 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 5th, 2021, 04:19 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SnowFinal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Finals are on April.

The captain stupendous (6-0) v. scaperedude (6-1) pool of armies is:
* Cal the Smuggler, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Sentinels of Jandarx2
* Boreos, Lilja, Talingul, Greater Ice Elemental
* Krug, Marcu Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Avernus, Boreos, Lilja, Talingul
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, scaperedude chooses who places first.

Good luck to our finalists. All of our final four have not won one of our tournaments. It has been a while since that happened. Great to see some new faces getting real deep in the playoffs

~Dysole, informationally
I'll take the Mezzodemon army.
Old March 21st, 2021, 08:56 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Championship

Scaperedude and I will be playing this evening, most likely around 7 PM CST (I'll update here once I confirm the exact time with him).

Last edited by Captain Stupendous; March 21st, 2021 at 11:35 AM.
Old March 21st, 2021, 04:31 PM

Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Championship

Playing at 9:00 PM tonight CST vs Scaperedude for the finals.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:01 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - CONGRATS CAPTAIN STUPENDOUS

What a time for Captain Stupendous! Will he, one day soon, be a Major Stupendous? Maybe soon!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events