Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old July 27th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Mad Max - Fury Road

I am so pumped for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akX3Is3qBpw

1st trailer.
Old July 27th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Mad Max - Fury Road

That looks awesome.

I was just looking at this movie on IMDB earlier in the week.
There was a show about two inventor brothers that created a vehicle that is supposed to be in the movie.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 16th, 2014, 04:32 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

The first movie was okay (I barely remember it though, I'll have to see it again), the second movie was excellent, and Thunderdome sucked.

It looks good. Not Road Warrior good, but good.

Also, according to this one 90's Monster Truck video tape I had as a kid, monster trucks run on alcohol based fuel and get 70 feet to the gallon. I imagine one that ran on diesel or gasoline would get better mileage, but still.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 1st, 2015, 01:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

All I have to say is "Wow!"

Old April 1st, 2015, 03:20 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
All I have to say is "Wow!"
I know huh? I just hope the story line is good. Looks like Max saving a group of people/women that the bad guy thinks he "owns". Regardless the action is over the top. And very little to no CGI. All of the stunts are practical. I can really get behind that! Avengers first, then Fury Road. May is going to be great...
Old May 7th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Titleless

Getting excited about this! I just hope the reviews are good.
Old May 7th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I couldn't care less if the reviews are good, as long as the movie is good!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 8th, 2015, 09:07 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I couldn't care less if the reviews are good, as long as the movie is good!
You know what I meant! But what if both were true? Good movie, and good reviews! That could translate into a success for the studio, at least enough to make a sequel.

Or it could just suck and be forgotten, like so many other bad genre films over the years…..

Not buying advanced tickets just yet, but I do plan on seeing it. Unless Rotten Tomatoes gives it a 5% fresh rating and completely pans it.
Old May 8th, 2015, 01:12 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think Charlize will nail this one. It was her idea to shave her head.
A strong female lead should help to drive the box office.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 8th, 2015, 02:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I plan on seeing it opening weekend. All the practical effects just look outstanding and will be welcome change from CGI everything.
Old May 8th, 2015, 04:05 PM

I wonder if the vehicle designed by the brother engineers made the cut. I need to see if I can find that online.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 8th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My father took me to see Road Warrior when I was a kid and I'm continuing the tradition by taking my son to see Fury Road. I was nine at the time and post-apocalyptic dystopianism sunk into my DNA leaving me a total sucker for the Wasteland/Fallout games and other, similar fictions. My son has been soaking in post-apocalyptic dystopianism since Fallout 3 was released - he was nine at the time. Now I get to bring everything full circle!

~Aldin, rummaging through the wasteland

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies