Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old February 1st, 2013, 12:54 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Terrain Sanctum Index

Nice work.
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not sure how high we are planning on going but I added in the different floor levels based on our 8 level high per floor concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Good idea Q, I think it might be more helpful in height order like so:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
--------------------7th floor building--56 levels high-------------------------
50 levels high - SUPER LEAP
--------------------6th floor building--48 levels high-------------------------
40 levels high - WEB SWING
40 levels high - SUPER LEAP 8
40 levels high - SWING LINE
40 levels high - TENDRIL SWING
--------------------5th floor building--40 levels high-------------------------
--------------------4th floor building--32 levels high-------------------------
30 levels high - BAT-GRAPPLE
25 levels high - GRAPPLE ARROW
25 levels high - HERCULEAN TACKLE
25 levels high - STEALTH LEAP 25
25 levels high - STRETCH WALK
--------------------3rd floor building--24 levels high-------------------------
20 levels high - ICE SLIDE
20 levels high - RADAR SENSE
18 levels high - HELLFIRE MOTORCYCLE
--------------------2nd floor building--16 levels high-------------------------
14 levels high - EXPERT CLIMBING w/7 MOVE
12 levels high - STEALTH LEAP 12
12 levels high - PROPULSION BOOTS
12 levels high - EXPERT CLIMBING w/6 MOVE
--------------------Castle Wall w/base & tile on top--11 levels high---------
10 levels high - WATER LEAP
10 levels high - EXPERT CLIMBING w/5 MOVE
08 levels high - STAFF VAULT
08 levels high - EXPERT CLIMBING w/4 MOVE
--------------------1st floor building & Warehouse ruin--8 levels high--------
06 levels high - POLE VAULT
06 levels high - ACROBATIC MANEUVER
05 levels high - SWARM TUNNELING
05 levels high - MIGHTY LEAP
--------------------Shipping Container--5 levels high--------------------------
Great idea...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yodaking again.

11 levels sounds like something we could use as height for great halls and larger public buildings...so we can add some interest to a cityscape

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

As I was saying in another thread, I'd love to have at least one 7-8 floor building to really show the top end of what these powers can do (and their limitations). It'd be sweet to force Hulk to jump from one rooftop to another to get to the highest building, for instance.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2013, 10:29 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are we sure the Marvel wall is 8 levels? I just checked and mine are 9 levels.

Either way an 8 story building would be between ~24" (8 levels)-28" (9 levels) and looks fine on a map I have set up.
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:43 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I checked mine last night and the 2nd floor of the Marvel ruin was at 8 levels. The actual ruin wall itself goes higher then that, but the floor section where figures can stand on is at 8 levels unless I miss counted.
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:53 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Are we sure the Marvel wall is 8 levels? I just checked and mine are 9 levels.

Either way an 8 story building would be between ~24" (8 levels)-28" (9 levels) and looks fine on a map I have set up.
Nice. So making Super Leap's height restriction relevant is in play.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2013, 11:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I checked mine last night and the 2nd floor of the Marvel ruin was at 8 levels. The actual ruin wall itself goes higher then that, but the floor section where figures can stand on is at 8 levels unless I miss counted.
I did miscount!! I just double checked (enter Arron Rodgers) and G-Os count was the correct one. The castle wall base + 8 level marks up the side of the castle wall. So does that mean we want to go with 9 level high buildings then?
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:55 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

9 would give us more room for interiors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:56 AM
C3G Landlord

--------------------6th floor building--54 levels high-------------------------
50 levels high - SUPER LEAP
--------------------5th floor building--45 levels high-------------------------
40 levels high - WEB SWING
40 levels high - SUPER LEAP 8
40 levels high - SWING LINE
40 levels high - TENDRIL SWING
--------------------4th floor building--36 levels high-------------------------
30 levels high - BAT-GRAPPLE
--------------------3rd floor building--27 levels high------------------------
25 levels high - GRAPPLE ARROW
25 levels high - HERCULEAN TACKLE
25 levels high - STEALTH LEAP 25
25 levels high - STRETCH WALK
20 levels high - ICE SLIDE
20 levels high - RADAR SENSE
18 levels high - HELLFIRE MOTORCYCLE
--------------------2nd floor building--18 levels high------------------------
14 levels high - EXPERT CLIMBING w/7 MOVE
12 levels high - STEALTH LEAP 12
12 levels high - PROPULSION BOOTS
12 levels high - EXPERT CLIMBING w/6 MOVE
--------------------Castle Wall w/base & tile on top--11 levels high--------
10 levels high - WATER LEAP
10 levels high - EXPERT CLIMBING w/5 MOVE
--------------------1st floor building & Warehouse ruin--9 levels high------
08 levels high
- STAFF VAULT
08 levels high - EXPERT CLIMBING w/4 MOVE
06 levels high - POLE VAULT
06 levels high - ACROBATIC MANEUVER
05 levels high - SWARM TUNNELING
05 levels high - MIGHTY LEAP
--------------------Shipping Container--5 levels high------------------------

Updated to reflect 9 level high buildings.

What is the height of the semi-truck DO? Since it can have figures placed on it, I would suggest we add it to our list as well. Any other DO's we should include in this list?
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:58 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It looks like 9 to me.

EDIT: Sorry, I had already started this post before your replies that it indeed was 9 high.

And oops meant to put these in a different thread.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; February 1st, 2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:05 PM

Is it me or does anyone else find it confusing where to post what? There are similar conversations going on in a few threads.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM

Yes. We need a more organized structure here. I'm open to ideas.

Also, I must say, I'm now wondering about the idea of putting hinges on buildings and opening them up like dollhouses, because your splitting of that Grish building looks awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers