Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2008, 12:35 PM

$$un is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Lightbulb Idea for Heroscape game...

I was thinking and I thought to myself, "Why can't they make a Heroscape video game?" There could be three modes:

1. Season mode. Season mode would probally be called somthing else, but it could be that you choose to be either Jandar, Utgar, Aquilla, Einar, Ullar, or Vydar comanding your army to victory.You would also win weapons for Build-a-mode.

2.Build-a-mode. Build-a-mode could let you build battlefeilds and figures with terrain, wepons, and other things you bought/won in the other modes.

3. World Tour Mode. World tour mode could let you be a kid traveling the globe trying to become the world's best heroscape master. You could also buy terrain for Build-a-mode in this mode.

But these are just my ideas. I just hope a Heroscape game will come out. What do you think?

I <3 noobs
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Idea for Heroscape game...

I'd try it.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:42 PM

Shark-Bait is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sounds awsome.

Old August 11th, 2008, 12:46 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I think that it is a board game and should remain a board game period.

Adding another storyline just makes it an even bigger reason for me to not want it.
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$un View Post
I was thinking and I thought to myself, "Why can't they make a Heroscape video game?" There could be three modes:

1. Season mode. Season mode would probally be called somthing else, but it could be that you choose to be either Jandar, Utgar, Aquilla, Einar, Ullar, or Vydar comanding your army to victory.You would also win weapons for Build-a-mode.

2.Build-a-mode. Build-a-mode could let you build battlefeilds and figures with terrain, wepons, and other things you bought/won in the other modes.

3. World Tour Mode. World tour mode could let you be a kid traveling the globe trying to become the world's best heroscape master. You could also buy terrain for Build-a-mode in this mode.

But these are just my ideas. I just hope a Heroscape game will come out. What do you think?
I think this could have gone in any one of these existing threads:
Heroscape Video Game
Heroscape the video game? Possibility?
HS video game
HeroScape Video Game?
Heroscape video game
How about RPG Video game scape
HS video Game?

(Cavalier's search tip: Keywords: Video game, search titles only)
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Adding another storyline just makes it an even bigger reason for me to not want it.
Well, it wouldn't have to have a another storyline.

Edit: Oh, sorry about that Cavalier. I searched Heroscape Video game but I couldn't find anything like this.

I <3 noobs
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:52 PM

Snoop Greyjoy has disabled reputation

I dont know that'd Id be too excited about a video game per se, but a program that let you play with others online would be great! Even a rudimentary player vs computer would be of some use. It might help in army development and deployment...

Live in the Ohio Valley? Consider Joining OVAH
Snoop dont sow.
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:52 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Well, it wouldn't have to have a another storyline.

The beauty of this game is playing against another PERSON not a computer. Being able to touch the figures and dice. Seeing the board live in 3D. If you want to play a game about battling against someoen and traveling around to become the champion then go play Pokemon.
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:12 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

I'd download it.

Old August 11th, 2008, 01:38 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Having a video game would be nice but of course I'd still have more fun and spend more time playing the original game. Anyway here are my ideas for the game.

Campaign Mode: Utgar is winning the war take control of the alliance through official battles and scenarios and win the war completing objetives in every battle to advance. Unlock new squads, heroes, and terrain.

Conquer Mode: Choose your general and wage war against your enemies conquering different lands of Valhalla. Take lands from other generals by winning and use the points you win to unlock new squads, heroes, and terrain. Multiplayer also.

Battle Now Mode: Choose your battlefield, choose your squads, heroes and battle. Multiplayer also.

Custom Mode: Build your own figures and battlefields with the terrain you unlocked in campaign mode.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:44 PM

Yeah, but the problem with the board game is you need someone else to play with you, in a video game you can play alone or with someone else, and in a video game you don't know if an enemy is hiding behind a wall wating to shoot you down.

I <3 noobs
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:47 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Yeah, but the problem with the board game is you need someone else to play with you, in a video game you can play alone or with someone else, and in a video game you don't know if an enemy is hiding behind a wall wating to shoot you down.

Then THAT is not HEROSCAPE!!!!!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion