Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 8th, 2021, 10:40 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Announcing CoVCon: July 29th-August 1st

Add Teacher Matt to the coming list please.

Every Scaper Matters (ESM)

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 8th, 2021, 11:05 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Tags for just some of the people I'd love to see come out:
@Hendal @Deroche @BiggaBullfrog @boromir96 @knight_of_scape @kevindola @sir_heroscape @Chill @Evantage @MegaSilver @TREX @Viideosayg @Flash_19 @NecroBlade @the_orange_mailman @sir_dendrik @Mr_Chompy @capsocrates @lefton4ya @WOOKIE @vminer @rym @R˙chean @Tornado @Clarissimus @Jexik @Astroking112

...among countless others.
Did I really make the top of the list, man I gotta write home to mom about that, she is going to be so proud of me.
Highly aggravating (but accurate and fair) that Mike thought of/listed you before me.

Old April 8th, 2021, 11:13 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Tags for just some of the people I'd love to see come out:
@Hendal @Deroche @BiggaBullfrog @boromir96 @knight_of_scape @kevindola @sir_heroscape @Chill @Evantage @MegaSilver @TREX @Viideosayg @Flash_19 @NecroBlade @the_orange_mailman @sir_dendrik @Mr_Chompy @capsocrates @lefton4ya @WOOKIE @vminer @rym @R˙chean @Tornado @Clarissimus @Jexik @Astroking112

...among countless others.
Did I really make the top of the list, man I gotta write home to mom about that, she is going to be so proud of me.
Highly aggravating (but accurate and fair) that Mike thought of/listed you before me.
I wouldn't take it to heart, I am the loudest guy there ( unless we count Wookie's Laugh ), always running around trying to give stuff away, when we where in the main hall , the hall leader people up on the raised platform would come over give me messages for the HS people in charge, the 3rd time in one day I showed the guy my badge and said I am just a gamer, and pointed to guys in charge, he just looked confused , and said yea but your loudest guy here and everyone listens to you, I replied - yea I will make sure everyone knows, and laughed. But for me, that makes up for Lonewolf forgetting about me in 2019 and not getting my badge for me ( the North never forgets ), hehe.
And we all know the squeakiest wheel gets oiled first!

Old April 8th, 2021, 11:47 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Just listened to latest CoV Podcast - count me in to CoVCon!
Old April 8th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

This thread is giving me strong Endgame portal scene vibes, and I love it.
Old April 8th, 2021, 11:54 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Add me to that list!

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old April 8th, 2021, 12:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How many rooms do you think you can get a block rate for?
Old April 8th, 2021, 12:58 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How many rooms do you think you can get a block rate for?
We can get as many rooms as we need. I will check on suites/special @Hen del rooms when I speak to the sales director tomorrow morning.
Banquet room is 3200 sq. ft. Will have 6' x 30" tables for Heroscape (2/3 of room) and large round tables for eating/other games (1/3 of room.)
If anyone has specific questions I should ask sales director tomorrow please post before 9:30am Eastern Time.
Old April 8th, 2021, 01:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Which hotel?
Old April 8th, 2021, 01:13 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Which hotel?
Can't announce that yet. First, not confirmed. Second, trying to get another quote from at least one more hotel. Third, still negotiating prices on first hotel.
We are hoping to release details Saturday. Stay tuned....
Old April 8th, 2021, 02:11 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

I would think there has to be someone else who is interested in different options then a basic room. But I would ask for prices on all the type of rooms they have, if there is a penthouse, let me know the price and decide that is nuts, hehe. To me life is about Options.

Old April 8th, 2021, 02:18 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Will we have access to the game room 24/7?

Would we be aloud to bring a crock pot with pulled pork, and plug it in to have a potluck food type of thing.

Is there a weight room, you know in case I want to work out. he he

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon